AFL Player #16: Archie Perkins - Out for 4 weeks with a hamstring - 8/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Perkins: “F--- yes, Adrian. Oh my God.”

I love this bloke

I think the general reaction here comes from not knowing what to do/how to react to a player like this, someone who actually has the ability to be a Danger/Fyfe* game breaking mid that terrifies opponents.

*Dusty excluded because I'm not sure we're going to see a guy like him any time soon. He's not just a freak but has the whole ground set up for him to do as he pleases.

Last edited:
I think the general reaction here comes from not knowing what to do/how to react to a player like this, someone who actually has the ability to be a Danger/Fyfe* game breaking mid that terrifies opponents.

*Dusty excluded because I'm not sure we're going to see a guy like him any time soon. He's not just a freak but has the whole ground set up for him to do as he pleases.
Will be interesting to see his career trajectory vs Hollands.

Feel like Perkins didn't just want to stay in Melbourne.. he wants to star in front of massive crowds at the MCG. With luck we will look back and be pleased he made it to us.

He is a campaigner but will be our campaigner hated by opposition clubs but loved by us. I can't remember us having a player like that for years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting an old Eddie Vedder vibe from arch.

View attachment 1039942. View attachment 1039944. View attachment 1039945

Anyone?
pp7kiou.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back