Senior 16. Breann Moody

Remove this Banner Ad

Breanna Moody is a player on the rise, and that’s not because she’s a towering ruckman.

The young gun’s 2016 VFL season saw her well and truly stamp her authority in the ruck division throughout the competition.

Senior women’s coach Damien Keeping says Moody’s flexibility to play various roles on the ground is a huge positive.

“Breanna has the versatility to play in front and behind the ball around the contests,” Keeping said.

“This means we’ll have the potential to build an elite midfield around her for years to come, and makes her extremely valuable.”

In addition to her rucking talents, Moody’s overhead marking will thrill Blues fans and makes her one of the most exciting players in the competition.

Welcome, Breanna!

Position: Ruck
Club:
Cranbourne

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2016-10-12/pick-67-breanna-moody

Sibling rivalry fuels Moody

With family set to travel from Queensland to support Moody and the Blues, Moody said she was excited to hit the turf in their presence.

“Coming from Queensland, they’re all mad rugby fans,” she said.

“It will be awesome to show them and teach them the game.

“I feel confident and I’m excited to see how I’ll go and I think we’ve got a good shot at getting another win.”

Sibling rivalry fuels Moody

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems like the original 2016 article about Breann on the Carlton website--linked to in post no.2 of this thread--called her Breanna by mistake, but was corrected soon after.

I'm just throwing that out there, maybe the thread title doesn't bother anybody else. Though it doesn't bother me as much as official sources still stating her height to be 180cm, which is clearly off by at least 3 or 4 gaping centimetres!

not much happening, I'd have thought such a popular winner could have a little more exposure than be tucked away on the back page

love love love moods..........heart & soul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back