Past Darcy Lang

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like he's got the tools and fits our desired age demographic perfectly .
If he totally buys into what Bolton and his assistants are building , he'll get his opportunity and won't regret it ...

He will regret (not coming to Carlton last year)

Like my wife enjoying her first glass of sparkling early on Melbourne Cup Day...potential carrots.
Stops you getting more than about half your normal beer intake while downing her usual?

We still have Smedts, so Geelong still wins the trade by default.
WAs there no way we could have traded Smedts out??
Just hope they wont still be playing him at the expense of guys like Cunningham as happened at the end o this yr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame his 50th resulted from a very late call up to replace Simmo, so no fanfare. But congrats on the milestone. Wasn’t the worst, nor the best in the big loss to Lions. Hoping that a good injury free preseason will allow you to show your skills next year. Meanwhile, some improvements between now and season end would give us hope.

So much chat about Lang I thought his page deserved to be reignited, hopefully with lots of well wishers, along with the inevitable bagging.

Come on Darcy, now you’re fit, Show us why we recruited you.

I’d be happy with 8 kicks, 5 tackles, 2 goals and 2 assists today. He was actually part of the team that had a few wins at the end of 2019.

Bring it on. Go Blues!

So much chat about Lang I thought his page deserved to be reignited, hopefully with lots of well wishers, along with the inevitable bagging.

Come on Darcy, now you’re fit, Show us why we recruited you.

I’d be happy with 8 kicks, 5 tackles, 2 goals and 2 assists today. He was actually part of the team that had a few wins at the end of 2019.

Bring it on. Go Blues!
Gets his chance, up to him to hold his spot.

Mature body, finally injury free, hope he lights it up

We cannot continue to play Lang with other kids not getting games.

He is totally useless with no defensive pressure at all.

I rated Darcy and was happy to welcome him to the club, but he just hasn't come on as hoped.

Injuries have not helped over the journey, but he hasn't made the most of his opportunities at senior level and time is well and truly running out for him to turn that around.

I see no real value in playing him at senior level this year. There's no reason why we can't play Philp instead.

I rated Darcy and was happy to welcome him to the club, but he just hasn't come on as hoped.

Injuries have not helped over the journey, but he hasn't made the most of his opportunities at senior level and time is well and truly running out for him to turn that around.

I see no real value in playing him at senior level this year. There's no reason why we can't play Philp instead.

This is my line of thinking as well, he should be only played to protect the younger bodies long term. If a younger player is even close to being ready for senior football, it is time to blood them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back