Player Watch Dean 'The Peoples' Kent - traded

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a shame to see him down because when he's firing, Melbourne are firing.

Looks like he's regularly pulling pretty good numbers at Casey. Anyone know what role he is playing there?

Stuff you all. The KENT will be BACK

Have I been letting him down as the number 1 fan of his club? In fact neither me or schmuttt have done a lot.

If Watts and Jones are out then Kent back in and ANB moves into the midfield

Have I been letting him down as the number 1 fan of his club? In fact neither me or schmuttt have done a lot.

If Watts and Jones are out then Kent back in and ANB moves into the midfield
JKH for Jones and to play as a mid, not a small forward. Gawn in to ruck and Pedo to cover Watts.

JKH for Jones and to play as a mid, not a small forward. Gawn in to ruck and Pedo to cover Watts.
No to JKH, I'd rather seen trenners giving a Crack although I think our midfield would be too slow with him Bern and Lewis

No to JKH, I'd rather seen trenners giving a Crack although I think our midfield would be too slow with him Bern and Lewis
I want to see him have a go as a mid before we delist him. Is this his final year under contract? If so he needs to be given a couple of games as a mid now. We won't be in a position to 'have a look' at players in the last six weeks if we are fighting for a finals berth. And it is probably not a great game to bring Max back in for his debut. Big ground which means more running, compounded by a five hour flight...

I'm not writing him off yet, the coaching staff have shown they can build players up and tweak their games. Hopefully he has been carrying a niggle that he can get over and get back to being the Kent we all know and love.

So we want him to stop being a s**t Kent and go back to being a frustratingly inconsistent but occasionally very handy OK Kent?

So are we done with Kent for the year? Has had an atrocious season, wasted every opportunity to play and was probably our worst player on Sunday.

Nah Wagner proved that you can be much much better second up, his game on the weekend certainly wasnt from a lack of effort so I think he will get another week or 2.

Nah Wagner proved that you can be much much better second up, his game on the weekend certainly wasnt from a lack of effort so I think he will get another week or 2.

Ben Ken pretty stiff considering Kent already had a solid go of it earlier this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back