AFL Club
Essendon

Attachments

• Back qld.jpg
    Back qld.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 218

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus

FAAAAARK! Nice wings!

chambo00

Debutant
May 10, 2005
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Saw him on Saturday at the Caulfield Cup...was in ripping form singing along to The Living End!

27 weeks post-ACL, expected to join the group after Christmas.
Fellow forward Josh Begley has looked sharp on the track as he continues to strengthen his knee following an ACL rupture on ANZAC Day this year.

“Josh Begley is now 27 weeks after his ACL injury. He’s building up high volumes of mostly straight-line training – he’s up around the nine or 10km session mark at the moment – we do that to get some foundation in.

“We’ll start layering in some change of direction and jumping and other functional movements over the next couple of months, and he’ll be looking to integrate with the group after Christmas.”
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2018-11-28/fantasia-suffers-minor-setback

Jul 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
De La Salle VAFA
Hope the kid can break into the team after great form playing midfield in the VFL, but it’s not going to be easy perhaps mid or towards the later part of the season he may crack into the side.

I’m not sure he will though. It’s a tough ask with the depth we have going around now.

Jul 19, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Hope the kid can break into the team after great form playing midfield in the VFL, but it’s not going to be easy perhaps mid or towards the later part of the season he may crack into the side.

I’m not sure he will though. It’s a tough ask with the depth we have going around now.

I'm leaning more toward the earlier part of the season when it's warmer, more need for a fridge then :moustache:

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Back