Jun 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
A goal hungry powerhouse.

It moved.
dcd6e1f7194f899d0ccf0fe4de5a5a88.jpg

Bennett.

Your training, Matrix
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2018 Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maple Leafs, Blue Jays
Stuff that, get him access to Dank's fridge.

I want to first 150kg player in the AFL. The more out of proportion with his height the better.

In all seriousness, though, he's the unpolished Venables. The experts don't know the kid because we don't want the experts to know.

I'm your man

Another just outside the square but liked by a few as a genuine second round pick. Took a while to get serious about footy being in the Eastern squad early on before getting back at the start of this year. As mentioned he was not really fit early on but has done pretty much a double training load most of the year to get his fitness right up. They coaches at Eastern knew he could play as they where keen to get him in the system for a while.
I was thinking 3rd or 4th round. He certainly has the size to play now but I think he will be a player who will need a seasons work on areas of his game. He is a good kick,very strong mark and has pace off the mark. Good shot at goal and a good lead in the forward half. Has clean hands at ground level but needs to work on his midfield game and fitness to play full time there.

Back