#16 - Kade Kolodjashnij - traded to MFC with May for pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like he is cooked.
No surprises. I've said it before, I'm surprised he didn't walk away at the end of last season with him and the club agreeing to part ways. Don't blame the guy for trying to get back, but reading about Shaun Smith just makes me think it's not worth the risk. More to life than football.

No surprises. I've said it before, I'm surprised he didn't walk away at the end of last season with him and the club agreeing to part ways. Don't blame the guy for trying to get back, but reading about Shaun Smith just makes me think it's not worth the risk. More to life than football.

He isn't going to walk away when he is 1 year into what was reportedly a 3 year deal. Would think this year is his last chance though.

He isn't going to walk away when he is 1 year into what was reportedly a 3 year deal. Would think this year is his last chance though.
Why the hell wouldn't he?? Health over $$ surely!! And were we that stupid to sign this guy up for 3 years?? Geez we've made some horrible judgement calls under Goodwin. We should be doing all we can to help him recover, however we should also be doing all we can to move him onto the LTI list as he's cooked.

Why the hell wouldn't he?? Health over $$ surely!! And were we that stupid to sign this guy up for 3 years?? Geez we've made some horrible judgement calls under Goodwin. We should be doing all we can to help him recover, however we should also be doing all we can to move him onto the LTI list as he's cooked.
yeah 3 years is absolutely ridiculous, surely he's on * all coin. Bad luck for the lad, could've been very good player.

Tom Browne reporting he's considering retirement.

Unfortunately, Kolodashnij, not Browne.
I thought when I first read your post that Tom Browne was retiring and went Woohoo.

Damn you for your careless use of words!

Wasn't at Family Day. I think it would be best for him and the club. I said at the end of last season i was surprised he and the club hadn't come to an agreement to retire. So would that open up another spot on our list? We'd have 2 if this happens now wouldn't we?

Wasn't at Family Day. I think it would be best for him and the club. I said at the end of last season i was surprised he and the club hadn't come to an agreement to retire. So would that open up another spot on our list? We'd have 2 if this happens now wouldn't we?
Yeah, we've still got 1 for Nietschke. Which is why I'm not sure about the timing, there wouldn't be any pressure from the club, as they aren't even actively trying to fill the spot we've got, so I doubt they'd be desperate for another. Would make more sense to wait until July-August before worrying out it.

if Tom Browne said that then he is a chance for the next JLT series game

He's be on very minimal salary, and bar a couple of players, we look fairly healthy for the season.

If we get another list spot open up, whoever we add is even less likely to contribute than KK would be. Personally I'd be fine for him taking the year off anyway and see how he is in October.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back