#16 - Kade Kolodjashnij - traded to MFC with May for pick 6

****. I only just figured out how to spell Wonaeamirri and now you're throwing this crazy Ukrainian s**t at me.
Half the board couldn't even get Trengrove right, what chance have we got with this! :drunk:

It’s TRENGOVE

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Mods, I really like the look of his highlights, so as a speculative pick who may well determine if we got reamed this trade period or not...... can we all agree not to sponsor him for 2019?

Mods, I really like the look of his highlights, so as a speculative pick who may well determine if we got reamed this trade period or not...... can we all agree not to sponsor him for 2019?
I think Lever is still in the offing

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Sure. I’m okay with that.

(I love the “we” though...)

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
From the 2013 AFL Draft.

upload_2018-10-19_11-57-57.png

Think I mentioned in another thread in the lead up to trading him in that Kolo seems like a guy with his head really screwed on.

I've got a couple of mates that were Gold Coast foundation players and met up with them at a club in Launceston after Gold Coast played Hawks down there. Chatted to Kolo for quite a while. A few of the Gold Coast boys got a bit rowdy and I asked him why he wasn't drinking and he said they weren't supposed to get drunk and he was keen to stick to the curfew. Nice guy as well, not arrogant at all.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Think I mentioned in another thread in the lead up to trading him in that Kolo seems like a guy with his head really screwed on.

I've got a couple of mates that were Gold Coast foundation players and met up with them at a club in Launceston after Gold Coast played Hawks down there. Chatted to Kolo for quite a while. A few of the Gold Coast boys got a bit rowdy and I asked him why he wasn't drinking and he said they weren't supposed to get drunk and he was keen to stick to the curfew. Nice guy as well, not arrogant at all.

Seems like a decent kid who wants to get the most out of his footy.

Helps he has his twin brother in the same state as him now.

I really think we have a very talented young player here, just need him to get himself right.

Seems like a decent kid who wants to get the most out of his footy.

Helps he has his twin brother in the same state as him now.

I really think we have a very talented young player here, just need him to get himself right.
And out of contract next year I believe? ;)

sherrif

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Kolo was looking like an emerging star only a year and a bit ago. With a good preseason he could definitely play as a tall wingman. His skills when on are terrific. Important to remember you didn't just get May as a result of the Hogan trade. Pick 23 could also be a good pick-up as well.

Back