#16 - Kade Kolodjashnij - traded to MFC with May for pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Front foot please... Yes that's fine
I'll have hot spot and front-on slowmo... No edge, looks ok, ball tracker when it's ready

Pitches in line, hits in front of off and, yes, that's taking middle.

GOT 'IM!!!

Rock n Roll please.

This bloke is pretty much my only point of interest this off season. May will be solid but KK could be great to watch and an important get if he comes good.

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
Suddenly I’m feeling very ok with this trade:

595921_d9e2952141ea96d3d7f9fc574028ea91.jpeg

Sleep well big fella

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suddenly I’m feeling very ok with this trade:

595921_d9e2952141ea96d3d7f9fc574028ea91.jpeg

Sleep well big fella
I stand by anyone who posts this s**t on social media is a w***er.

having said that the bloke is lying in a chicks lap at a club/bar, who gives a *

I stand by anyone who posts this s**t on social media is a w***er.

having said that the bloke is lying in a chicks lap at a club/bar, who gives a ****
Yep. Not a great look and very much in line with questions over his professionalism, but that's pretty much the sole business of him and his employers. What kind of twat posts that on social media?

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yep. Not a great look and very much in line with questions over his professionalism, but that's pretty much the sole business of him and his employers. What kind of twat posts that on social media?

You realize many social media users are attention-seeking twits, right? It's kind of the point of social media.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
You realize many social media users are attention-seeking twits, right? It's kind of the point of social media.
Yeah, my counter argument would be that given any old peanut has a camera phone and would love their 6 seconds of a internet fame, perhaps carrying on like a goose - such as lying down on the floor of a public bar in clearly quite shabby condition - when you're a professional athlete, is a really poor career choice.

I understand that players are human, and it's the offseason etc etc, but if you don't like the fact that you have to live the life of a model citizen in the public eye, play state league football.

Yeah, my counter argument would be that given any old peanut has a camera phone and would love their 6 seconds of a internet fame, perhaps carrying on like a goose - such as lying down on the floor of a public bar in clearly quite shabby condition - when you're a professional athlete, is a really poor career choice.

I understand that players are human, and it's the offseason etc etc, but if you don't like the fact that you have to live the life of a model citizen in the public eye, play state league football.

lying in a chicks lap is carrying on like a goose now, is it?

If they are not acting like a dickead or causing trouble they should be left alone. I hope the dickhead who took the pic and everyone sharing it feels all high and mighty.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If they are not acting like a dickead or causing trouble they should be left alone. I hope the dickhead who took the pic and everyone sharing it feels all high and mighty.

He is clearly drug affected. That is the point of it.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

As someone who got into their fair share of poor spots as a young man, not going to weigh in on that side. Doesn't really bother me that he's done it. It's not a great look, but it's not something to hang a bloke for either.

Players shouldn't have to be model citizens. That's today's popular and widely accepted viewpoint that "the children" must not be exposed to any aberrant behaviour from people they look up to, which is a load of cobbler's.

He is clearly drug affected. That is the point of it.
You cant tell that from.that pic.

You cant tell that from.that pic.

Okay then..

The fact that the person who took it says he is buckled (and he does look it), his jaw is protruding if gurning and I have met him before when he was on pills leads me to believe that is the case.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
As someone who got into their fair share of poor spots as a young man, not going to weigh in on that side. Doesn't really bother me that he's done it. It's not a great look, but it's not something to hang a bloke for either.

Players shouldn't have to be model citizens. That's today's popular and widely accepted viewpoint that "the children" must not be exposed to any aberrant behaviour from people they look up to, which is a load of cobbler's.
Whether they should or shouldn't be model citizens setting upstanding individual examples to children, thats what clubs, and the league expect, and doing the opposite has proven to be career limiting, so continue at his peril.

I'll admit that it's been a while since I've been a regular at any bar or club, so their floors may have become the height of hygiene, but I'd be pretty surprised if your average bouncer didn't view lying on the floor as evidence that someone is carrying on like a goose, and it's time for them to leave.

Okay then..

The fact that the person who took it says he is buckled (and he does look it), his jaw is protruding if gurning and I have met him before when he was on pills leads me to believe that is the case.
oh so some random person on facebook who toom the pic say he was buckled, must be the case then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back