Past #16: Leigh Brown - 68 games for FFC - sent to NM 02 - 113 NM games - delisted end '08 - 63 CFC games

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless they change the criteria. Again.

Probably the only reason I'd be happy if Collingwood won the flag this year. Always liked him at North, unfortunate he was Laidley'd.

Yeh as I said on the main board Laidley would play him in every position on the ground and then wonder why he could not get settled. Was a great clubman when he was with us - will never ever forget his anti Gold Coast actions - Hope he retires with two premiership medals

I was at the Rd 1 game when he kicked 6.1 v the Crows (who started fav's ). I told everybody he would win the Coleman and carry us to a Flag.

Round 2 he lined up on a HBF. Well played NMFC Match Committee:thumbsu:

Good luck with your new career as an Eye model.

See you at NMFC in 18 years when your boy weighs 100 kg and is ready to rock.

I was at the Rd 1 game when he kicked 6.1 v the Crows (who started fav's ). I told everybody he would win the Coleman and carry us to a Flag.

Round 2 he lined up on a HBF. Well played NMFC Match Committee:thumbsu:

I often quote this as an example of coaches being too friggin clever for their own good.

Had he been left consolidate the spot after that.. who knows?

That said, was happy to see him out the door after never taking his opportunities and it ended up a hell of a silver lining for him, nailing a flag within 2 years.

He did it tough, with the huge weight of expectation upon his shoulders, but the fact is he did it. Well played old blue eyes. Best of luck procreating to assist the future of North Melbourne. Congrats on a rewarding AFL career, and for calling time without being pushed. :thumbsu:

Good on him, he never died wondering and got the most out of himself. The right player at the right time at the right club, got a lucky break at the Pies and took it magnificently.
I remember having a nice collect the day we beat the Crows and he kicked 5 or 6. I'll throw a fiver on him to kick the 1st goal in the GF.

Unless they change the criteria. Again.

Probably the only reason I'd be happy if Collingwood won the flag this year. Always liked him at North, unfortunate he was Laidley'd.

Nah, he was just s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another footballer destroyed by Laidley.

AFL+Rd+16+Magpies+v+Saints+H5oiCl1uxMyl.jpg

Could point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back