Past #16: Leigh Brown - 68 games for FFC - sent to NM 02 - 113 NM games - delisted end '08 - 63 CFC games

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree, good luck to him... He obviously must offer something of value, coaches arnt stupid.... Seems everyone is trying to improve their coaching staff, are we planning to change anything? Go after Mick Malthouse for director of coaching, lol

A good recruit by Melbourne, he should help clean up that bruise free mentality they have down there. Good luck to him

Good luck to the bloke.

I hope he returns to Arden Street one day.

I guess they wanted him for his footy smarts and skills, couldn't have anything to do with him just knowing the Collingwood game plan and them trying to implement it. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needless to say, the Dees will lead the competition in high fives and bum pats.

Wow - that was quick. Must have been negotiating whilst still playing at the Woods. Good luck to Leigh with his new career.

Probably explains his output (or lack thereof) in his last few games. Had clearly mentally checked out and only got a game in the GF because of Jolly's injury problems.

I think he will be a good assistant. He has a lot of experience in terms of what not to do.

Yep. If the guy has even a scintilla of self-awareness, he should be able to spot a downhill skier from a mile away.

I was up at Mt Hotham over the weekend and noted the Gippsland Power doing some sort of training camp there.

On Saturday night they all congregated at the General Store (the pub up there) and none other than Leroy walked in with the boys, looking very neat and trim, as one of the coaching panel. Not sure what role he has but he looked right on his playing weight.

Also noted one of the boys was a Lachie lookalike. Anyone know if Lachie has a younger brother?

I was up at Mt Hotham over the weekend and noted the Gippsland Power doing some sort of training camp there.

On Saturday night they all congregated at the General Store (the pub up there) and none other than Leroy walked in with the boys, looking very neat and trim, as one of the coaching panel. Not sure what role he has but he looked right on his playing weight.

Also noted one of the boys was a Lachie lookalike. Anyone know if Lachie has a younger brother?

Lachie has a younger brother, although I can't remember his name. The little bro would be about 20 by now.

Brown is the coach for the 2014 season. He knocked back an assistant coaching job at Carlton to take on the role (and replaces Nick Stevens who has coached GP the last 2 seasons).

So he's still fat?

It shits me that Browny won a flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back