16 Premierships and over club. *Name now officially changed to 16 Premierships and under club (but still same club)

Remove this Banner Ad

HardcoreGeelongFan

Club Legend
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
St Kilda
Post here if you support a club that has won more than 16 Premierships

Last edited:
516ba5891a522.jpeg

If you insist on counting premierships that weren't even decided until the horse and cart arrived back at The Argus' offices, then it's only fair we get to include our night premierships with our day ones, all of them Dank-free.

• Banned
lol get real minnows wtf are night premierships. Premiership (meaning the "Premier" competition) keep your nightships thanks

Post here if you support a club that has won more than 16 Premierships since it's inception.
Odd time to post this, geelong fans down their end were yelling out cooee to the team who were locked up in the suns fwd half on saturday night, i hope they were all wearing weight vests under those sick shirts and it is just part of Scott's master plan

• Banned
Things more relevant than flags from toppling the mighty University in the 1880s

Nope all legit premier clubs!

1878 - Geelong def Melbourne
1879 - Geelong def Carlton
1880 - Geelong def Sydney
1882 - Geelong def Essendon
1883 - Geelong def Sydney
1884 - Geelong def Essendon

Arguably the greatest premiership streak of all time

Now watch all the insecure minnows with no right to be posting in this fred come flocking.

Unfortunately I've already had to change name of the club to accommodate these minnows. 16 premierships and above is simply too much of an exclusive feat

absolutely tragic you were born 100 years too late to see it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

absolutely tragic you were born 100 years too late to see it

Why nowhere near as tragic as founding a club and dying before they won their first premiership. I didn't need to be alive at the time, your founders did. Keep in mind our 6in7 is immortalized in history

Last edited:

You forgot 1886 which was the cherry on top of the greatest dynasty in the history of Australian Football at the highest level.

7 flags in 9 years is a truly remarkable achievement which we will never see again at the highest level of our great game.

Why nowhere near as tragic as founding a club and dying before they won their first premiership. I didn't need to be alive at the time, your founders did. Keep in mind our 6in7 is immortalized in history
As opposed to being immortalized in a different time period?

As opposed to being immortalized in a different time period?

The different time period is everything in this situation. They died flagless I could die tomorrow with 16 premierships

Last edited:
I don't care.

It doesn't change the fact that if you don't barrack for Geelong you should be gassed.
It’s a bit early but why not, actually it’s 12:30pm, beer o’clock!👍
Thanks for the reminder!

lol get real minnows wtf are night premierships. Premiership (meaning the "Premier" competition) keep your nightships thanks
Winning involves playing another team.in a Grand Final and winning it, not having the local newspaper vote for who they will give the Premiership tea cosy knitted by the local CWA to back in the 1800's.

Keep your elected tea cosy trophies thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back