160 Minutes of Madness inc.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so we are getting close to the deadline.

Problem is, this year, like last, we have a Thursday game to open, this means;

1. Carlton v Richmond sides will be named Wednesday night
2. Geel v Hawthorn, Coll v Adel, named in full 5.00pm Thursday
3. All other games named with 25, extended benches, 5.00pm Thursday

This will give all of us 2 hours and 40 minutes before the ball bounces at the G at 7.40, which isnt much time to make those last minute changes because your starting rookie hasnt been picked etc.

Thats the 160 MINUTES OF MADNESS, ENJOY:eek::eek:

Too many people including me were caught out in the last 4 hours re teams in 2008 and couldnt complete what they wanted to .
My team is DONE .

Question... If i go in to make a change to my team on Thurs night the whole system shits itself and I cant re-save my team, will I lose my team completely or will I simply end up with the team I had since my last save?

I'm pretty sure you will have the team you had since your last save. ;)

Not worth risking imo, we've all spent countless hours finalising our teams so you should have your round one team locked in by now. As for the rookies playing - Robinson, Ziebell, Anthony, Jacobs, Thorp, Broughton all look like they're a lock for the first round, so if you have a combination of any of them you should be safe.

Not worth risking imo, we've all spent countless hours finalising our teams so you should have your round one team locked in by now. As for the rookies playing - Robinson, Ziebell, Anthony, Jacobs, Thorp, Broughton all look like they're a lock for the first round, so if you have a combination of any of them you should be safe.
although coaches have been known to hurt you when you place trust in them

I'm pretty sure you will have the team you had since your last save. ;)

Not necessarily.

Cheers Juddy, so if this is the case then what are people so worried about? :confused:

We don't know how it works. Last year, some people's teams were 'saved' by the system with 29 or so players as they were in the process of making a trade. Therefore as soon as Lockout occurred, their teams were deleted for being incomplete

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many people including me were caught out in the last 4 hours re teams in 2008 and couldnt complete what they wanted to .
My team is DONE .

well ummmmmmm when i heard about Goddards leg earlier i had to put him out of my side and put another in his place just then .So i may be finished doing my side NOW:confused:

Ok, so we are getting close to the deadline.

Problem is, this year, like last, we have a Thursday game to open, this means;

1. Carlton v Richmond sides will be named Wednesday night
2. Geel v Hawthorn, Coll v Adel, named in full 5.00pm Thursday
3. All other games named with 25, extended benches, 5.00pm Thursday

This will give all of us 2 hours and 40 minutes before the ball bounces at the G at 7.40, which isnt much time to make those last minute changes because your starting rookie hasnt been picked etc.

Thats the 160 MINUTES OF MADNESS, ENJOY:eek::eek:

Looking forward to it.

Can you confirm these times for sure?

I need to leave the house at about 545 on thurs. I though they were gonna come out at 6!

Good news i guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back