NFL (17/18) Super Bowl LII: New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles

Game Predictions....1 vote per category, 7 votes total

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can see Foles winning MVP here
It'll be either Brady if the pats win or maybe white/amendola if they get numbers but Brady has a couple of picks. Otherwise for the eagles it'll be either ajayi or a defensive player who gets like 2-3 sacks and a triple crown.

God I hope the Eagles knock these pricks off....I'm sick to death of the Patriots.

and besides, the Steelers were robbed of top-spot against them anyhow after that disallowed try, where the ball was already over the line before he fumbled it.

The Pats get all the critical calls.....It's beyond a joke.

What's Jim Scwartz's stats like versus Brady?
2002 (Schwartz Titans DC)
Week 15 Pats @ Titans: (Titans 24-7) Brady: 14/29, 134 yds, 0 TD's, 1 INT

2003 (Schwartz Titans DC)
Week 5 Titans @ Pats: (Pats 38-30) Brady 17/31, 219 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT's
Divisional Round Titans @ Pats: (Pats 17-14) Brady 21/41, 201 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT's

2006 (Schwartz Titans DC)
Week 17 Pats @ Titans: (Pats 40-23) Brady 15/24, 225 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT's

2010 (Schwartz Lions HC)
Week 11 Pats @ Lions: (Pats 45-24) Brady 21/27, 341 yds, 4 TD's, 0 INT's

2014 (Schwartz Bills DC)
Week 6 Pats @ Bills: (Pats 37-22) Brady: 27/37, 361 yds, 4 TD's, 0 INT's
Week 16 Bills @ Pats: (Bills 17-9) Brady: 8/16, 80 yds, 0 TD's, 0 INT's

Pats 5-1 when Brady plays full game

Brady stats:
123/205, 1561 yds, 11 TD's, 1 INT

Per (full) game:
20.5/34.2, 246.8 yds, 1.8 TD's, 0.2 INT's

So even tho dominant in terms of winning record, and lack of turnovers Brady hasn't torn it up in terms of TD's and yds. He also has a very poor completion %

Since Brady has entered his prime he has been dominant against him tho. (see 2010 and 2014)

I don't want to kod the eagles but I think they're specials to not only beat but smash the patriots. Brady is so good in the clutch, so the eagles probably need to get a 10-17 pt lead heading into the 4th qtr to then absorb the inevitable Brady comeback....but I think they have the defensive players to succeed where the falcons and Seahawks failed before them

Hallelujah thank **** The Kiss of Death didn't pick the Patriots.

Now its going to be a much more relaxed two week wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stayed unspoilered all day at work, and saw a shred of Jags hope but never really believed the Pats wouldn't run them down and then never believed Philly would destroy the Viking like that.

Vikings loss hurt extra knowing their loss means I'll be barracking for the Pats to win another damn SB.

Congrats to Pats and Eagles, terrific wins today. Foles! Played lights out. The Eagles DL and OL have been so good last 2 weeks. Hopefully a ripper SB.

Probably lean slightly to Eagles just for fact they haven’t won a ring but a sixth for the Pats would be amazing. Not sure why so much hate, you got admire a great team.

Congrats to Pats and Eagles, terrific wins today. Foles! Played lights out. The Eagles DL and OL have been so good last 2 weeks. Hopefully a ripper SB.

Probably lean slightly to Eagles just for fact they haven’t won a ring but a sixth for the Pats would be amazing. Not sure why so much hate, you got admire a great team.
Do we need to go over this again

Hope not.....I'd love to see the Eagles blank them.

Something like 40-0 would be nice.

Oh we can only dream. But LicoriceAllsorts was right -- we can all see how this is going to go -- Eagles D is great first half, Brady with a pick and a couple of sacks, not much doing on offense, Eagles with a 10-17 pt lead, and then second half, especially 4th Qtr, Brady makes a comeback (win or lose), as Brady masterfully tires the Eagles D with tons of drag routes and no huddle. :( :( :(

But right now -- two weeks away from the game -- yeah, there's strong belief in the Eagles.

Oh we can only dream. But LicoriceAllsorts was right -- we can all see how this is going to go -- Eagles D is great first half, Brady with a pick and a couple of sacks, not much doing on offense, Eagles with a 10-17 pt lead, and then second half, especially 4th Qtr, Brady makes a comeback (win or lose), as Brady masterfully tires the Eagles D with tons of drag routes and no huddle. :( :( :(

But right now -- two weeks away from the game -- yeah, there's strong belief in the Eagles.
It won't even be that big of a lead for the Eagles - if they ever get one

I see something like 17-13 at half time for the Eagles and then 34-20 win for the Pats

Just remember some people sometimes can't take a joke or ribbing. Let's all remember this when the gloves come off in this thread :D

Wow, can’t take a joke. What an absolute ****wit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back