Past #17: Aaron Mullett - 85 NM games/31 goals - ‘11 Rookie Draft - Fish —> Carlton as DFA Nov’17

Remove this Banner Ad

If next week was a final, he'd definitely be dropped and Wright would be back in. But given its a game against *, he should get one more game to show what he can do, while Sammy can manage his ankle for one more week.

Getting better.

As I said earlier this week, give him an extended run and a chance to get settled in the AFL again and he'll start to get back to his best.

That laser missile from defense that travelled half the field to Thomas in our inside 50 was sublime. Shame he couldn't convert.

Much better tonight. Growing in confidence. Bloody hard to tell apart when near Ats since they adopted the same hairdo also.

Thought the same but, to be fair, a lot of the league is hard to distinguish between because of about 5 different go to haircuts.

Gets continuinity in his game. Starts to improve and see some of his great kicking

Gets dropped for a underdone Wright (mind you I like him)

Must be deflating for the guy. Really shows how much we don't rate him internally when he is that type of player that "needs" game time to flourish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be wrong (was standing and drinking so it's a little bit if a blur) but it seemed he lost a few crucial contests when isolated one on one?

Directly or in-directly? I saw him kick backwards to MacMillan in the 3rd, and he turned it over.. not sure that was Mullett's fault..

He was way way way to far up the field to be trying to switch the play. There was no one out on the outer side so it was a stupid decision. Done the same thing three times, even Scott said at 3 quarter
Time that we had to stop trying to switch when it wasn't there. If he had of went long down the line goals wouldn't have been scored against us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back