Past #17: Aaron Mullett - 85 NM games/31 goals - ‘11 Rookie Draft - Fish —> Carlton as DFA Nov’17

Remove this Banner Ad

One of those blokes, who similar to BJ, has to play a different position at AFL level than he does at VFL level. Which to me is ridiculous. He gets into form in the VFL playing on a wing and then when he gets promoted plays on a half back flank.

Been very critical of Fish this year but he was solid last night. His best game for the club in the last 2 years I would've thought.

Stood up a bit when Jmac went down!

It was the first time for ages where he showed how damaging his raking left foot and running ability could be when used to carve up an opposition press. Very good sign last night.

I think he played well due to the inclusion of Lmac instead of Mckenzie. Took the game on and used his pace

I really rate him highly and I think he has massive potential but this year he's stunk it up more than not

Still think he's a half forward/wing player though

I think he played well due to the inclusion of Lmac instead of Mckenzie. Took the game on and used his pace

I really rate him highly and I think he has massive potential but this year he's stunk it up more than not

Still think he's a half forward/wing player though

we all expect players coming back from long layouts to play great from day dot. it doesnt happen very often.
at Werribee, he plays as a winger/atracking half back, were as in the 1s they having playing a defending back, with the odd dash off the line. its taken him a little to time to get used to it, and i think going forward, ciuld be a very handy weapon.
confidence is a big thing with Fishy....

Thought he was ok last night - had pretty much written him off mid-season but seems to be playing with more confidence, verve and even a bit of aggro. Was switched on to Betts in the last and did ok? (Wasn't really watching by this stage). Should play on the wing next year, a solid pre-season and a bit more confidence and he might be one of the silver linings of this shitful year.

Thought he was ok last night - had pretty much written him off mid-season but seems to be playing with more confidence, verve and even a bit of aggro. Was switched on to Betts in the last and did ok? (Wasn't really watching by this stage). Should play on the wing next year, a solid pre-season and a bit more confidence and he might be one of the silver linings of this shitful year.
Yeah nah,,
not up to it. List clogger. Soft as butter. Delist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says a bit about the amount of talent we have that he's still listed I think.
Our depth is as raw as a butchers shop on a Saturday.

Mullets manager though has done well here. Very bloody well

He may finally be getting a continual run of games. When he first did he showed plenty. Did again toward the end of this year. No excuses full pre season. Speedy ball users who can rack them up are important. He is at the age now where he needs to peaking. I think he has the tools to cut it but It would need our gameplan to revert back to the more free flowing style of a few years ago. In fact the whole list management of late points to that happening so lets hope it does. Us making prelims made us worth talking about off the back of some young guys playing some exciting footy at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back