Past #17: Aaron Mullett - 85 NM games/31 goals - ‘11 Rookie Draft - Fish —> Carlton as DFA Nov’17

Remove this Banner Ad

Only when it's a negative.

Scott wasn't responsible for Higgins coming to the club, Simpkin getting another game this week and shining, Majak and Garner in and immediately adding some life to the team, Ben Brown being awesome, ...
Yep Supercoach Scott has certainly got the Midas touch this week....they say he shits solid gold turds....

I didn't really notice fish that much today, had a few good kicks and didn't seem to get beaten that often one on one so I'm not sure what people saw that was so bad?
Yeh me either. Far from our worst and far from disgraced. Holds his place for mine.

Yeh me either. Far from our worst and far from disgraced. Holds his place for mine.

Agree. First game back and he certainly wasn't the bad Fishy of early last year. He stays!

You can't really expect too much from guys who have had a interrupted seasons.

It was Mullets and Garners first game at this level this year and I thought they were both good considering the circumstances.

Good game from mullet v dogs.
Really scrubbed out the howlers and provided plenty of run from def 50.
Was a solid back 6 effort yesterday the defensive unit.
I feel like Aaron is a guy who really knows how to play but just needs to execute what he wants to do.
Think he did that yesterday and hope its a little confidence boost and long awaited return to form

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game from mullet v dogs.
Really scrubbed out the howlers and provided plenty of run from def 50.
Was a solid back 6 effort yesterday the defensive unit.
I feel like Aaron is a guy who really knows how to play but just needs to execute what he wants to do.
Think he did that yesterday and hope its a little confidence boost and long awaited return to form

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's playing far more like he belongs this season.

Watched the replay, when he took the kick-in, he would usually run forward, get it back and hit up another target only to get it back again. I think he is sorta taking Atley's role to allow Ats have a go in the middle.

Looks a lot more composed with the ball.

I think mullet is gonna play rest of season.
can trust all short/middium back line ( Lmac. williums, mullet, Jmac, atley)

if EVW or Durdin improve more for the spot of Thompson) and no one is injured, will be all right i think.

Is getting better every week. Really liked his game last night. Played with confidence and executed really well. Seems to have his pace and his kicking back. Hopefully starting to form a solid partnership with Marley and as a result our kick outs are 100% better this year.

like vanilla ice cream. plain as all get up. still don't rate him
Generally, neither do I, but his last two games have been more than serviceable. Seems more composed and his kicking has been excellent. It's his (lack of) capacity for one-on-one defensive work that leaves me concerned. If he had the tank, and assuming Gibson continues his decline, he'd be okay on the wing.

A few good kicks from Azza last night.
Actually, very very penetrating.

50 odd touches in a fortnight is a decent return after 14 touches first game up of 2017 with plenty of kicks but last night's game I saw him handball more than kick in a game/recess and lunch kick to kick session for the first time ever.

What I do want him to do is take the game on more.
Go for sprints that end up in either a goal or a goal assist.

Definite stayer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back