Past #17: Aaron Mullett - 85 NM games/31 goals - ‘11 Rookie Draft - Fish —> Carlton as DFA Nov’17

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely love how he backs his kicking around goals. Always very active to receive the handball.

I'd love to see him in the midfield rotations one day.

He should be given carte blanche to shoot on goals whenever he likes.

Mullet said he had full confidence to play for rest of season before his first game this year
He knows how good he is.

Should also be designated kick in person

Should never see Macmillan when he comes back take a kick in ahead of Mullett

Having a very good year fishy, need to sign him up next, still out of contract
Yes I have a bad feeling actually about fishy. Strikes me as a Greenwood type that will take the dollars and run based on one solid year of good form. The club needs to lock him in now otherwise he'll be gone. You couldn't blame him. I reckon he knows his limitations so the club needs to show him that they really want him. Otherwise he'll go to someone that does.

On On the Couch they showed the last play of the game. Thompson had Mullett wide open 35 out and ignored him.

Yeah, didn't notice that live, nor when watching the replay, but seeing it tonight left my eyes bleeding. (Not that the result mattered in the bigger picture but still, a win's a win)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has been playing some solid footy, but I just couldn't see him being an elite half back in a top 4 quality side. Wouldn't be against moving him on for that sort of value.
Mullett is prone to some soft, lazy errors on a regular basis, despite having a better season this year. I think he will go

Then it's confirmed he is s**t. Will spew if he gets two years.
I get the feeling he might be off to another club and I'd be fine with that. We are bound to lose someone and out of the unsigned players i can see other teams have a look at him.

His decision making on the backline is too slow. I dunno if he's the only culprit but to me he is one reason we get caught in the backline and struggle to get out.

Whether its fair or not I always associate him with the dithering slow decisions we make - the ones that give the opposition time to get back and set up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back