Senior 17. Brodie Kemp

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If/When he goes to the midfield he could/will be an unreal player. 6ft4 and has got that danger/judd like breakaway speed. No im not saying hes as good as those 2 but he has some elite attributes
He'll help to transform our midfield - with the speed for his size :D

Imagine him in there with and/or rotating with Cripps in the fwd line.

That would be two pretty big bodied midfielders that the opposition has to cover; and will allow us to have the more smaller, agile and nimbler midfielders around them - heck, this could work! :D

I'm so glad that he had a few games in this season and can attack next season with more conviction - bring it on!

Love seeing young players commit without to much fan fare .
If he didn’t get injured he’d be somewhere else, so as it goes he fell into our lap

Love seeing young players commit without to much fan fare .
If he didn’t get injured he’d be somewhere else, so as it goes he fell into our lap

Brodie was the player I wanted at Pick 17 and I had no expectations it would happen as I thought either another club would take Kemp before us or we would overlook Kemp like everyone else to that stage. Couldn’t believe when Kemp fell into our laps.

No one can say that SOS live trading with Adelaide hasn’t turned out incredibly well. Stocker and Kemp are absolutely best 22 in 2022 and time will tell with Philp.

Last edited:
Brodie was the player I wanted at Pick 17 and I had no expectations it would happen as I thought either another club would take Kemp before us or we would overlook Kemp like everyone else to that stage. Couldn’t believe when Kemp fell into our laps.

No one can say that SOS live trading with Adelaide hasn’t turned out incredibly well. Stocker and Kemp are absolutely best 22 in 2022 and time will tell with Philp.
As has been stated you only get 1 Reid in a lifetime 🎣 and boy did it pay

I absolutely see him on a wing, dropping back on occasion as that 7th defender during his formative years. Draft a kid (maybe Bazzo) to play 3rd tall defender while he develops if we don’t trust Plow and Marchy can’t get on the park.
Why do people think tall wingmen is something that works. Richo and Reiwoldt 2 of the best CHF's did it in teams that were no good and would have been better if they played in their prime position.

Wingmen need to be players with elite running ability that can break lines and pinpoint passes I50. Smith and Hill were a massive part of why the Hawks were so good. That what we need to be looking for from our wings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back