Player Watch #17 - Harley Bennell - Fingers can now be uncrossed

Remove this Banner Ad

Well he would have to play the majority of the season without getting injured for me to be wrong, I clearly never said you wouldn't sign him.
Nah even one game for Melbourne's a success. Just put your hand up and say I ****ed up.

Sure, if you think playing a single game means he no longer has chronic injury concerns...
No but coming onto an opposition's board to gloat about his injury and potential failure makes you a w***er. So I'll celebrate every single positive I can 👌

No but coming onto an opposition's board to gloat about his injury and potential failure makes you a w***er. So I'll celebrate every single positive I can 👌

In no way shape or form could any reasonable person come to the conclusion that I was "gloating" about his injury. If you think I was then I'm sure the mods will deal with it.

Again, if opposition posters aren't allowed 1 post on the Melbourne board then I wasn't aware of that. Since that post it's just been you tagging me constantly with ramblings.

In no way shape or form could any reasonable person come to the conclusion that I was "gloating" about his injury. If you think I was then I'm sure the mods will deal with it.

Again, if opposition posters aren't allowed 1 post on the Melbourne board then I wasn't aware of that. Since that post it's just been you tagging me constantly with ramblings.
Eh wrong, you couldnt wait to get onto the Melbourne board to tell us how he was a lost cause and would never be fit.

Um... I think i'll let the reasonable Melbourne posters decide if I was "gloating" about his injury...
I think at this stage the evidence is conclusive that his body will never be right. Even after seeing the best experts in the world and a bunch of new surgeries and he comes back and it goes again after some light training loads.

You guys should stay clear

Well here is the evidence ole chum.

I’m surprised and encouraged that everyone is as positive as they are about this pickup.

Everything I see on Twitter is people ridiculing the Demons for it. Seems like a low risk gamble worth taking to me.
Well, realistically, he probably won't play a game. As the Freo poster has said, the last few years he's gotten himself fit multiple times, and even played a few games in the reserves, only for him to break down over and over again, and chances are, that's probably what he'll do with us. But we're talking about a rookie spot, getting paid peanuts (comparatively at least) ... and if, by some miracle, he does come good, this is what he's capable of.

I’ll probably be laughed at, but while he’s smaller in stature, the way he moved reminds me of buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well here is the evidence ole chum.

If your claim is a poster was gloating about an injury what you provided as an example of "evidence" didnt demonstrate gloating whatsoever... I cant even see what in that post can be misinterpreted as gloating

I’m surprised and encouraged that everyone is as positive as they are about this pickup.

Everything I see on Twitter is people ridiculing the Demons for it. Seems like a low risk gamble worth taking to me.

That’s just opposition supporters nervous that he’ll get back on the park for us.

If your claim is a poster was gloating about an injury what you provided as an example of "evidence" didnt demonstrate gloating whatsoever... I cant even see what in that post can be misinterpreted as gloating
He rushed to the board minutes after the Twitter rumours of Bennells calf tweak. It's pretty pathetic

Spot on, if it pays off it is a huge boon, if it does not work, we haven't given up heaps to have a crack.

He rushed to the board minutes after the Twitter rumours of Bennells calf tweak. It's pretty pathetic

It was confirmed by afl.com on the 25th, rumours were earlier than that.. And my post was on the 26th. Yet another misinformed incorrect ramble.

Just put your hand up and admit you are wrong.

It was confirmed by afl.com on the 25th, rumours were earlier than that.. And my post was on the 26th. Yet another misinformed incorrect ramble.

Just put your hand up and admit you are wrong.
Or lets both get over it now and drop it, because you're boring everyone.

Seriously hope our medicos saw something Freo didn’t.

Enormously talented but those legs appear to be considerably shot.

Yes, but it's hard when he keeps tagging me in posts and quoting me for weeks. I won't reply anymore though.
I get that, which is why he was included.

Although I should make it known, if Bennell does end up playing footy again, I'll start tagging you myself ;)

* HE LOOKS GOOD DOESN'T HE ?!?! MUST BE ALL THAT MAGIC WHITE POWDER HE SNORTS!
LOL JKS, BUT SRSLY, TEARS WELLING UP IN MY EYES, HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL AT KICKING A BALL AT THE STICKS!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM WIN THE BROWNLOW!!!! GO DEES!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back