Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

Remove this Banner Ad

Pittard played 32 games for North after arriving at the end of 2018.

The 29-year-old started his career at Port Adelaide and has a total of 159 games to his name.

“Jasper has been a talented defender highlighted by his All-Australian squad selection in 2016,” Shaw said.

Pittard was traded to North, despite being contracted to Port and crossed to Arden St with a point to prove.

“He worked really hard to turn his career around when he arrived, and managed to play every game for us in 2019 which was a great effort and real credit to his resilience and determination,” Shaw said.

“He was a valuable addition to the leadership group this season.”

The stiffest of all the cuts.

Sure he had a patchy start to the season, but a lot of that was down to this new ****ing game plan.

The bloke was a top 10 B&F last year FFS!

He played with courage and was worthy of the North jumper. Not happy about this.

1600406977986.png

Pittard played 32 games for North after arriving at the end of 2018.

The 29-year-old started his career at Port Adelaide and has a total of 159 games to his name.

“Jasper has been a talented defender highlighted by his All-Australian squad selection in 2016,” Shaw said.

Pittard was traded to North, despite being contracted to Port and crossed to Arden St with a point to prove.

“He worked really hard to turn his career around when he arrived, and managed to play every game for us in 2019 which was a great effort and real credit to his resilience and determination,” Shaw said.

“He was a valuable addition to the leadership group this season.”

then wtf happened? there's no defenders left lol

Hoped we'd keep him, but guess he plays a position we want new blood in. Was fantastic last season.

Thanks Jasper, you won many over.

His performances just seemed to fall off a cliff.

Good luck Jasp, and thanks for being a good North person.
It did.

The death knell was the Murphy brainfade.

Real shame to see him go, I loved the quirky bastard, who had a genuine bit of mongrel in him as well.

It seems the steak knives lost their edge....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, not sure I agree with this one. Top ten in our BNF last year. Struggled at times this year but was far from our worst. Seemed to all go sour around the same time as Polec so I wonder if there's more to this. Possibly that's just coincidence though, given the game where Murphy flopped was around that time too.

Absolutely loved Jasper’s efforts week in week out. For someone who was at the club for only a short time he embraced the club with everything he had and gave his all. We know his shortfalls but you could never question his endeavour. I feel he’s definitely one who should always be part of the North family!

Thanks for the love Jasper!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back