Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

Remove this Banner Ad

I tell you one thing, I'm 100% more interested in reading posts that take an optimistic take on our players than people that constantly sh*t can and judge them harshly.

This sort of posting is teenage crap that nobody cares about.

Optimism isn't a word I'd use when discussing said poster, TYF

he lives around there. I miss Jaspy :(

Me too I miss his sexy mullet, very accident prone but I thought was a good player

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sometimes when I'm lonely, I sit and think about him
And it hurts to remember all the good times
When I thought I could never live without him

Sometimes when I'm lonely, I sit and think about him
And it hurts to remember all the good times
When I thought I could never live without him
Was never going to be a super star but gave his best properly could been given another year but still better then some on the list.
I hear he was involved with environmental group but others may know.

Was never going to be a super star but gave his best properly could been given another year but still better then some on the list.
I hear he was involved with environmental group but others may know.
Yep - he is in the climate group with TC and I think owns his own clothes business

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s a backman who can’t kick for s**t but he’s better than our alternatives who can’t kick for s**t. Prefer him to Corr to be completely honest.
Jasper was better than almost any of the current defenders. Unless there's an untold story where he's done something goddam awful, the club dumping him was shitful.

It’s definitely a strange one when Turner is still picked on a weekly basis. Suspect being an outsider at the club (cliques do exist with senior players) didn’t help. Really sucks.
OK, he gave away a 50 that cost a shot on goal. It's worth a blast but it almost seemed that the carlton game did him in as well as Polec - at least with Shaw. I still feel bad that I was in support of Shaw when he first took over - a bad call as it turned out (under the circumstances).

Maybe no covid and everything would have been different.

Jasper was better than almost any of the current defenders. Unless there's an untold story where he's done something goddam awful, the club dumping him was shitful.
I don't know. He was really great for a while, and he was really s**t for a while. If he'd stayed and Turner had gone, there'd be a chorus of posters giving him all the s**t that Turner cops now. And there'd be some posters in Turner's past player thread lamenting that we ever let him go and remembering all the times he'd done a good job as a tagger.
Every team will have shitful (relatively speaking) role players. The problem is you can't get far if they make up 10 or 11 of your 22 on any given week. You may not cop the hidings we have for the last few months, but equally a premiership doesn't appear any nearer.
In the end a few were always going to cop the short straw. Having said all that, I would have probably kept JP for Atley myself. Whether he would have survived 2021 is another question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back