Player Watch #17: Jasper Pittard - "Jasper IS the game"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Groin guru

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Excusable in your own mediocrity, not in mine, flog
He's hardly put a foot wrong all year and would probably be in the top 5 for our BnF if we had it tomorrow. Great pickup. I don't hover around threads just so I can shout "told ya" 3 seconds after an error.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
I dont forgive Jmac! Please dont think I at one moment think Jmac deserves his spot! Jmac and Lmac out before pittard! ....... however, pittard did redeem himself but he has to get that lazy handball shit out of his game! He wasnt our best defender, Tarrant and Thommo were but he did his job in the end
Well we can all relax, he has redeemed himself in your eyes

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

DuckYeah

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's hardly put a foot wrong all year and would probably be in the top 5 for our BnF if we had it tomorrow. Great pickup. I don't hover around threads just so I can shout "told ya" 3 seconds after an error.
Its happened every ****in game! The top 5 in the BnF has the boot studder in it, thats not a mean feat! But he did redeem himself after another blunder with the ball!

kaboom kid

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Im not sold on Pittard, he only looks okay because our defence has been on the rocks! His stats are certainly misleading, has an effieciency of 80% however he gives a handball to opponents under significant pressure which ultimately leads to the ball going back to the centre. You can also see this by his avwrage metres gained at 270m.. essentially 5 long kicks when our defence has been under siege every week thus far. Doesnt lay tackles, has a shit hair cut and shit bumper stickers. Im not sold!

Out of Lmac Jmac and himself, he is the better of the 3 but still not good enough imo
Wide of the mark. Our best defender by miles this year.

kaboom kid

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I dont forgive Jmac! Please dont think I at one moment think Jmac deserves his spot! Jmac and Lmac out before pittard! ....... however, pittard did redeem himself but he has to get that lazy handball shit out of his game! He wasnt our best defender, Tarrant and Thommo were but he did his job in the end
You've had an absolute shocker mate.... digging a hole for yourself now

rickety

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
swfc, carrum cowboys
Its happened every ****in game! The top 5 in the BnF has the boot studder in it, thats not a mean feat! But he did redeem himself after another blunder with the ball!
Lol I get it, boot studder, mean feet, probably needs to pull his socks up! In the 3 games of torment and this nights triumph, he has been far from our worst defender and as good as any. Probably the best set of steak knives kicking a ball this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why are people looking to pot this guy?
Super solid season thus far.
Shit haircut?
Imagine displaying some sort of individuality in our team of vanilla.
Go hard Jasper!
the JLTs i was left scratching my head wondering 'isn't he supposed to be shit?' And its easy to get trapped into what the reputation they've made so far at other teams.

But no matter where you come from, if you pull on the jumper for North you get a stamped pass for me, to have a clean slate and make an impression going forward.

Well, unless Im ******* crazy I can't say he's put a foot wrong so far. I don't even mind the haircut he's a real character. Plays his ******* heart out and plays angry and if you even do those things I'll say you're a good fit for North.

Helps that he's played 4 really good games, we gotta just get behind this guy if he keeps it up.

ohh_v

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C
Just needs to clean up his haircut so we don't think he's such a loose unit.

Very solid all season, very good defensive work and usually does well with his safe options kicks down back.

R00StaR

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I dont see whats not to like. Reads the play well, intercept marks or spoils, can play small or tall, line breaking pace, link play and good solid skills. All defenders will make errors in the modern game, forwards apply way more pressure than they used to. So far mistakes are few and far between. If he continues in this fashion he'll have a long career with us.

Top Bottom