Player Watch #17: Jasper Pittard - "Jasper IS the game"

remfan101

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Okay, so the numbers are in now.

Jasper cost North pick 61...........and we got 48 back in the Polec/Pittard package as well (Bailey Scott)

I'm pinching myself right now. I want to do business with Port again.
Double up on the double... Wines and Bonner for a 1st (preferably next year's) + one of our mid tier expendables (Dumont/Wood/Jmac/LMac)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Double up on the double... Wines and Bonner for a 1st (preferably next year's)...........
I am VERY much open to another trade like this, and not necessarily with Port, because there are a few big trades that are suspected to be going down, where we can work pick 7 in to the trade.

I don't care how anyone cuts this, Polec, Pittard and Baileys points for Zak Butters & pick 61, is going to be a win for us.

Bailey alone will be as good as Butters.

Last edited:

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They went hard and overpaid for Rockliff, Motlop and Watts and before that Dixon and Ryder.

Lycett has been their only hit in a sea of misses.
Add to that, a group of very very good first and second year players who’ve been playing afl. Sucking up match day payments.
These are the guys port will be putting dollars in front of and burning the rest.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
I reckon Wimes is gettable, but whether we'd want him is another thing.

I'd rather relieve them of Powell-Pepper for a cheaper price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Having just re-read the first three pages of this thread I have decided that:
1. Some people need to give themselves a good uppercut.
2. People subjectively had NFI what he was really like as a player (with a few exceptions).
3. The recruiting department were 100% on the money, and it is the best 600k we have invested per year for ages.
4. Port are an easy mark, SPP here we come.

Event Horizon

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Victory
Okay, so the numbers are in now.

Jasper cost North pick 61...........and we got 48 back in the Polec/Pittard package as well (Bailey Scott)

I'm pinching myself right now. I want to do business with Port again.
The fact we were getting TT helped though. We wouldn't be so quick to do that deal, had it not been for the academy points system, that has worked in our favor for once.

Top Bottom