(Log in to remove this ad.)

kaboom kid

Club Legend
Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bringing the mullet back
This dude is a jet, both on and off the field.
What a pickup. He was such a great defender last season. This year I was looking forward to him taking the game on a bit more and breaking lines like he used to do at Port. The leadership stuff is just a bonus. Clearly much loved around the club.

Twinkletoes

Jan 28, 2004
Tender Touch
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
MVFC, Storm, Everton, Socceroos
Yeah. Wasn't Schimma from Brunswick? I wonder what he makes of it all now? Have any Brunswick folks on here seen him down at their local cafe with his fixie and handlebar moustache?
From Brunny originally but he moved to the Doncaster/Templestowe area long ago.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Yeah. Wasn't Schimma from Brunswick? I wonder what he makes of it all now? Have any Brunswick folks on here seen him down at their local cafe with his fixie and handlebar moustache?
In Schimma's day you were more likely to have your bike nicked and the only blokes with a handlebar moustache looked like this:

1586123224943.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
Catch one, flog it senseless, then let it go in order to tell it's mates where not to go.
Sadly, its the only way but they are so brazen. You can install cameras or theft resistant screws and they take the pole off the wall.
Rather than tail gating the front entry gate they now wait for cars to open the underground carpark and follow a resident in.

I pray I catch one in the act but they are extremely quick

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Sadly, its the only way but they are so brazen. You can install cameras or theft resistant screws and they take the pole off the wall.
Rather than tail gating the front entry gate they now wait for cars to open the underground carpark and follow a resident in.

I don't want to be adding to the encouragement, but if you were ever going to time an assault it's probably as good a time as ever.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants

Sabotage the campaigners.

King Corey

Jun 9, 2001
Windy Hill Safe Injecting Room
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
What are they going to do, run to the cops and give a statement?
Thought the same but then thought of that bloke who killed his neighbour's intruder then found himself in court.

Regardless, there's an under-resourcing window of opportunity for you tazaa.

Catch them all then run your own Hunger Games.

Top Bottom