Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I dont forgive Jmac! Please dont think I at one moment think Jmac deserves his spot! Jmac and Lmac out before pittard! ....... however, pittard did redeem himself but he has to get that lazy handball s**t out of his game! He wasnt our best defender, Tarrant and Thommo were but he did his job in the end
Well we can all relax, he has redeemed himself in your eyes

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's hardly put a foot wrong all year and would probably be in the top 5 for our BnF if we had it tomorrow. Great pickup. I don't hover around threads just so I can shout "told ya" 3 seconds after an error.
Its happened every *in game! The top 5 in the BnF has the boot studder in it, thats not a mean feat! But he did redeem himself after another blunder with the ball!

kaboom kid

From the River to the Sea, Israel will be free.
Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Im not sold on Pittard, he only looks okay because our defence has been on the rocks! His stats are certainly misleading, has an effieciency of 80% however he gives a handball to opponents under significant pressure which ultimately leads to the ball going back to the centre. You can also see this by his avwrage metres gained at 270m.. essentially 5 long kicks when our defence has been under siege every week thus far. Doesnt lay tackles, has a s**t hair cut and s**t bumper stickers. Im not sold!

Out of Lmac Jmac and himself, he is the better of the 3 but still not good enough imo
Wide of the mark. Our best defender by miles this year.

kaboom kid

From the River to the Sea, Israel will be free.
Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I dont forgive Jmac! Please dont think I at one moment think Jmac deserves his spot! Jmac and Lmac out before pittard! ....... however, pittard did redeem himself but he has to get that lazy handball s**t out of his game! He wasnt our best defender, Tarrant and Thommo were but he did his job in the end
You've had an absolute shocker mate.... digging a hole for yourself now

Its happened every ****in game! The top 5 in the BnF has the boot studder in it, thats not a mean feat! But he did redeem himself after another blunder with the ball!
Lol I get it, boot studder, mean feet, probably needs to pull his socks up! In the 3 games of torment and this nights triumph, he has been far from our worst defender and as good as any. Probably the best set of steak knives kicking a ball this weekend

Mar 10, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wanna chat to Pittard now about music, seems like he's got the best taste.
Why are people looking to pot this guy?
Super solid season thus far.
s**t haircut?
Imagine displaying some sort of individuality in our team of vanilla.
Go hard Jasper!

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why are people looking to pot this guy?
Super solid season thus far.
s**t haircut?
Imagine displaying some sort of individuality in our team of vanilla.
Go hard Jasper!

the JLTs i was left scratching my head wondering 'isn't he supposed to be s**t?' And its easy to get trapped into what the reputation they've made so far at other teams.

But no matter where you come from, if you pull on the jumper for North you get a stamped pass for me, to have a clean slate and make an impression going forward.

Well, unless Im ******* crazy I can't say he's put a foot wrong so far. I don't even mind the haircut he's a real character. Plays his ******* heart out and plays angry and if you even do those things I'll say you're a good fit for North.

Helps that he's played 4 really good games, we gotta just get behind this guy if he keeps it up.

ohh_v

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C
Just needs to clean up his haircut so we don't think he's such a loose unit.

Very solid all season, very good defensive work and usually does well with his safe options kicks down back.

R00StaR

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Asgard
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I dont see whats not to like. Reads the play well, intercept marks or spoils, can play small or tall, line breaking pace, link play and good solid skills. All defenders will make errors in the modern game, forwards apply way more pressure than they used to. So far mistakes are few and far between. If he continues in this fashion he'll have a long career with us.

Back