Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

What a fantastic villain! Always went when he had to, butchered the footy, hit some nice balls, riled the crowd, offered good run, was an unsociable opponent, always tried. Needs a waxed moustache and a muttering dog! s**t haircut - imo, s**t tattoos - imo, entirely deserving of a cult following :-D

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Got the jitters in the first QTR and was letting it get to him but he composed himself and grew into the game as it went on, channeling that success that's brought him rewards; playing angry.

Thought he fixed up his game an immense amount and became the best of the backmen by the time the game was over.

What a fantastic villain! Always went when he had to, butchered the footy, hit some nice balls, riled the crowd, offered good run, was an unsociable opponent, always tried. Needs a waxed moustache and a muttering dog! s**t haircut - imo, s**t tattoos - imo, entirely deserving of a cult following :-D

Yeah, loved it.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Yep, my young daughter's new fave. Firstly for the hair and secondly for being named Jasper

The Dingrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Bandits
Got the jitters in the first QTR and was letting it get to him but he composed himself and grew into the game as it went on, channeling that success that's brought him rewards; playing angry.

Thought he fixed up his game an immense amount and became the best of the backmen by the time the game was over.
Yeah excellent summary. Was almost like He was trying too hard early on.

Played both a good game and terrible game at the same time.

Sums up his career TBH.

I'm not surprised he had a bit of a 'mare early under the pressure from the crowd but he settled OK after that. I'm sure he'll kick a winning goal on the run from 50m out against us at some point before his career is done.

Sums up his career TBH.

I'm not surprised he had a bit of a 'mare early under the pressure from the crowd but he settled OK after that. I'm sure he'll kick a winning goal on the run from 50m out against us at some point before his career is done.

Here's hoping.:beercheers:

Smoocher

Premiership Player
Feb 9, 2013
Sporting capital of the world
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Magpies
He played the best worst game or was it the worst best game I’ve seen so far this year. Kane Cornes summed him up perfectly.

The port crowd were actually laughing every time he got the ball waiting for a s**t disposal, Clanger or just taking the wrong option.

Jasper didn’t disappoint them.

Although his endeavour is good, we ain’t going nowhere when you have a backline player butcher the ball like he does.

This guy wouldn’t get a game in any of the top teams yet we are happy with mediocrity.

Have another close look at the game and just watch how ineffective his disposal and decision making is.

Unfortunately at the moment we don’t have much choice at playing him considering our other half backs are as slow as a public servant coming back from a lunch break.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He played the best worst game or was it the worst best game I’ve seen so far this year. Kane Cornes summed him up perfectly.

The port crowd were actually laughing every time he got the ball waiting for a s**t disposal, Clanger or just taking the wrong option.

Although his endeavour is good, we ain’t going nowhere when you have a backline player butcher the ball like he does.

This guy wouldn’t get a game in any of the top teams yet we are happy with mediocrity.

Have another close look at the game and just watch how ineffective his disposal and decision making is.

Unfortunately at the moment we don’t have much choice at playing him considering our other half backs are as slow as a public servant coming back from a lunch break.

Yeah disagree. Made a couple howlers, but stuck at it and overall an okay game. Played very good footy every week. Defends hard. Hanging him off one average game against his old mob. Well done smoocher

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yawn.

jclei

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2010
Forward 50
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Geez I like Pittard. I really like him. I know he makes mistakes but he works his arse off, actually tries to physically impact the contest and feels like a North Melbourne Player. Of all the new recruits - he has been the best. I wasnt sure if he would play right away or not but now he plays every game for the year. Wright and Macmillan are a shadow of this guy

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Got to admit when I saw that he looked like he had walked straight out of a Brunswick alternative vegan cafe, I didn't know what to expect.

I was flat out wrong.

This bloke is as tough as it gets. As someone said above - "the perfect villain." Apart from Thommo, when was the last time we had someone on our list who enjoyed being a villain? I love seeing these two just annoying the hell out of opposition players and fans alike.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Got to admit when I saw that he looked like he had walked straight out of an Brunswick alternative vegan cafe, I didn't know what to expect.

I was flat out wrong.

This bloke is as tough as it gets. As someone said above - "the perfect villain." Apart from Thommo, when was the last time we had someone on our list who enjoyed being a villain? I love seeing these two just annoying the hell out of opposition players and fans alike.

Good observation. This bloke looks like he has found his spiritual home as a shinboner. Forget the wrappings, he is a scrapper.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Also - he butchered the ball a couple of times. He has also hit some of the most difficult passes of the season in my opinion. He can kick well, just occasionally fluffs it when taking a risk.

It was nerves early. He was clearly emotional playing against his old club at their ground for the first time and getting crap from the ex team mates and supporters, but once he settled down he was very good again.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Best of the trades so far this year. Also I would never approve of a player wearing long sleeves other than Fruity but gee Jasper pulled it off last night. Polec, may have the skill but pittard has the heart

I loved the Fridge rocking the long sleeves.

Back