Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so the numbers are in now.

Jasper cost North pick 61...........and we got 48 back in the Polec/Pittard package as well (Bailey Scott)

I'm pinching myself right now. I want to do business with Port again.

Jasper cost North pick 61...........and we got 48 back in the Polec/Pittard package as well (Bailey Scott)

Double up on the double... Wines and Bonner for a 1st (preferably next year's) + one of our mid tier expendables (Dumont/Wood/Jmac/LMac)

Double up on the double... Wines and Bonner for a 1st (preferably next year's)...........

I am VERY much open to another trade like this, and not necessarily with Port, because there are a few big trades that are suspected to be going down, where we can work pick 7 in to the trade.

I don't care how anyone cuts this, Polec, Pittard and Baileys points for Zak Butters & pick 61, is going to be a win for us.

Bailey alone will be as good as Butters.

Last edited:
They went hard and overpaid for Rockliff, Motlop and Watts and before that Dixon and Ryder.

Lycett has been their only hit in a sea of misses.
Add to that, a group of very very good first and second year players who’ve been playing afl. Sucking up match day payments.
These are the guys port will be putting dollars in front of and burning the rest.

I think you’re right here, I don’t think they’ll entertain an offer for SPP unless they get ridiculous overs.

They might have to flick him cheaper mate.

They have serious issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love Kochies ego. He though he could out do McChins.
Sold the farm to get a whole heap of players in and didn’t trust their development.

I think Jackson Trengrove is the one they’ll be throwing in as steak knifes.

He's the Port version of Brad Scott.

Having just re-read the first three pages of this thread I have decided that:
1. Some people need to give themselves a good uppercut.
2. People subjectively had NFI what he was really like as a player (with a few exceptions).
3. The recruiting department were 100% on the money, and it is the best 600k we have invested per year for ages.
4. Port are an easy mark, SPP here we come.

The fact we were getting TT helped though. We wouldn't be so quick to do that deal, had it not been for the academy points system, that has worked in our favor for once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back