Past #17: Jasper Pittard - delisted after 33 NM games/5 NM goals - thanks Jasper

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Pushed up the ground frequently and was that extra number in the contest.

Heatmap:

Screenshot_20200712-142053_AFL.jpg

It actually worked really well at preventing easy exits earlier in the game. Got into space, gave it off to his teammates to slingshot back into F50.

He's definitely improving. Not as quickly as we would like, but it's a plus all things considered.

I reckon the system Rhyce wants doesn't suit him. He can defend his turf 1 on 1 but a flat, reliable kick he is not. Clearing defense by handball with him was more than fine. Kick down the line to Goldy/Brown fine. Hit up someone in a rolling attack by foot - not so great. And so it sails back over his head.

I reckon the system Rhyce wants doesn't suit him. He can defend his turf 1 on 1 but a flat, reliable kick he is not. Clearing defense by handball with him was more than fine. Kick down the line to Goldy/Brown fine. Hit up someone in a rolling attack by foot - not so great. And so it sails back over his head.

That's part of it, but lately he's also really tentative in one-on-one contests, whereas last year he thrived on them (and won more than his share). In fact, he isn't making many contests now

The slightest inkling of perceived pressure and you can bet your money we will choke and fumble our way to a turnover.
You would just love to be a forward playing us right now.
Tippingwutti, Townsend, Smith, Costagna, Bolton, Dusty etc will dine in style the next fortnight.

I am dreading watching us play again.
This is some peak 2019 Brad sh*t and with our injuries I’m scared it’s going to get worse.
Just another North muppet quoting his posts to highlight how pathetic his team is travelling. Nice self own

But my god, Shai Bolton looked like peak GAJ around the packs tonight.

have we no shame?

Lavy_Panther

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2005
Mumbai Dustbowl
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Parthiv Patel
He gave up tonight. He was walking around when the contest was no more than 2-3 metres away from him, not interested. Don't know if he has cracked the sads or he's injured, but either way it was pathetic. Cannot play next week. Bringing nothing positive at all.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He gave up tonight. He was walking around when the contest was no more than 2-3 metres away from him, not interested. Don't know if he has cracked the sads or he's injured, but either way it was pathetic. Cannot play next week. Bringing nothing positive at all.
>cannot play next week.

Prepare to probably be disappointed. We had at least 3 serious injuries (if you include Zurharr) tonight, and *at least* minor ones to Jy and Mahoney too. We had 7 fit and healthy players not playing before the match started. We may have a couple, that have been in scratch matches, battle ready by next week but considering how many blokes are playing awfully the odds of getting Pittard out aren't good.

He should have been dropped after the Sydney game but what’s the point now.
If we didn’t do it then 100% won’t happen now.

What a huge downfall for Pittard

Some of his disposal was absolutely putrid on Saturday.

Playing with zero confidence atm
I reckon if Shaw, said ok lets just play on instinct this week and take the game on, he'd be one player that would improve instantly.

Back