Past #17: Lachie Young - NM trade #63 for LY in '20 trade period - delisted end '23 - 39 NM games / 1 NM goal - thanks Lachie

chubbspeterson

Premiership Player
Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
she was putting forward a connection to noble, how would that have worked?
Not sure what she meant but think she even said John Noble and its David Noble linked to the North job isn't it?

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
she was putting forward a connection to noble, how would that have worked?

I think she confused Young with Stephenson.

Stephenson knows Harvey through Collingwood.

Knows David Noble through being mates with John Noble at Collingwood.

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
^good find - also states he signed a 2 year deal

makes sense why he left as dogs only offered 1 year

still think hes depth but at least moved for extra security and chance at opportunity
Our defensive stocks are so low that he's a good chance for round 1 already. I'd say at least two of Young/Perez/Hayden would play each week.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Good coaching in that clip form-wise.

As an aside good to see George Calombaris giving back via personal training.

That's not Christian.

I know Christian, he's a bit of a guru, surprised he's never moved to an elite sporting team (probably makes more than enough privately).

can't see it - a starting spot would have been part of the recruitment pitch to Young. He got a two year deal, Kyron one year - gives a fair indication of where they sit in the pecking order
The pitch would have been 2 years vs 1 on more money and the chance for more opportunity but not the guarantee

it’s easier to retain and lowball but recruiting requires going slightly over doesn’t relate to pecking order

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
That's not Christian.

I know Christian, he's a bit of a guru, surprised he's never moved to an elite sporting team (probably makes more than enough privately).
My kid gets trained by Christian, he is a bloody good man.... a bit different but bloody good. Btw, that is him in the 2nd part of the vid...

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
The pitch would have been 2 years vs 1 on more money and the chance for more opportunity but not the guarantee

it’s easier to retain and lowball but recruiting requires going slightly over doesn’t relate to pecking order

Hopefully new recruits aren’t locks for games like under bard

160220Gallery8.jpg

Not sure what to make of him. Had some iffy moments early, but had a brilliant third quarter. Had neat disposal and contested well enough. Definitely something there.

Back