Past #17: Nathan Grima - married on 18/12/15 - will be on The Bounce on FoxFooty in 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Rob you're awesome for giving us this full insight. Narni you epitomises what us supporters love about our club. I vote we amend the rule to 85 games to secure a name on the locker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the few chosen words that were aimed at the lads....really hit home. Please listen lads I hoped they made an impact. !!

I hope the AFL alters the minimum amount of games as well. I'd hate his kid ( if he were good enough to play for another club)

Should replace Tim Watson on the brekky show on SEN, would be the rose between the Andy thorns, Gaze and Maher
Should have his own show - The Chronicles of Narni(a)

Interesting article about his post player career. Coaching in Tassie or a radio gig. Or both.

I hope we done lose him to the footy after world…He is just the sort of bloke you want around and in the media.

Would be a huge huge upgrade on Sam Newman or Mick Molloy.

Would be unreal for him to become the AFL's version of Beau Ryan (NRL Footy show), who I think is an absolute pisser and as genuine as they come.

Would be unreal for him to become the AFL's version of Beau Ryan (NRL Footy show), who I think is an absolute pisser and as genuine as they come.

A TFS "Narni Knows" segment would be something he could pull off well. "Beau Knows" has me in stitches most weeks.

A TFS "Narni Knows" segment would be something he could pull off well. "Beau Knows" has me in stitches most weeks.

Beau doesn't try and overdo it like Sam Newman, he also doesn't go out of his way to make fun of the under privileged in society.

Narni has that same sort of natural, larrikan humor that we never get to see in footy anymore because of the "standards" and bright lights.

Hope Grima can make a career in tv he sure as hell deserves it!

As Grima moves on I think Sammy Wright might be taking the mantel from him as Norths funny guy. Has a pretty god sense of humour about him. Always makes me laugh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back