Player Watch #17 Sam Frost - Extended to 2019!

Remove this Banner Ad

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
If I ever see Luke Tapscott or Dean Kent walking around they'll probably belt the crap out of me, sorry Frosty!
Interesting. I was a huge Tapscott fan. They don’t come harder than him and he had a lot to offer.

Maybe we both shut up and Melbourne get premierships

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2007
unlisted
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Both of them could easily have been ignored as well. The 50 looked like he was being held by his opponent and then he was too strong. They didn't exactly show what happened
The 50 for memory he was late to the contest and bumped into the bloke, no need to give ammunition to umpire to pay a 50m they love jumping on board
Momentum. The free was iffy but why hold someone so far off the ball. We are forgiving because it’s frost.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
The 50 for memory he was late to the contest and bumped into the bloke, no need to give ammunition to umpire to pay a 50m they love jumping on board
Momentum. The free was iffy but why hold someone so far off the ball. We are forgiving because it’s frost.
I'm saying that from the vision it looked like the Carlton bloke was holding Frost from intercepting and Frost pushed him off. He was pinged for being stronger

Top Bottom