Player Watch #17 Sam Frost - Extended to 2019!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheCount

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
You'd think that both parties would have been holding off initially to see how this season went with May coming in, Lever coming back, and (for some bewildering reason) OMac being ahead of him in the coaches eyes. But now he's comfortably earned his spot in the 22, hopefully talks are already going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Imagine if he had Salems kick and decision making.. he'd be better than SOS in his prime
If he was a brilliant kick there would be an argument he's the best defender in the league.
The people who always thought Omac could improve never had the same thoughts about Frost. He still hasn't played 100 games yet, it's possible he's turning supersayan before our eyes

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
If he was a brilliant kick there would be an argument he's the best defender in the league.
The people who always thought Omac could improve never had the same thoughts about Frost. He still hasn't played 100 games yet, it's possible he's turning supersayan before our eyes
Rance was a potato before turning into an AA fullback, who knows how good frosty could be.

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Excuse me TK... I have always been a big fan of both OMAC and Frost, and I still have faith in Oscar.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I wish you wouldn’t pump up players tyres. Nibbler hasn’t looked the same since you started promoting him.

If you could go back to your misery guts predictions about players not being on a list in 2 years, then we could fill at least 5 of the top 10 spots in next years Brownlow

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I wish you wouldn’t pump up players tyres. Nibbler hasn’t looked the same since you started promoting him.

If you could go back to your misery guts predictions about players not being on a list in 2 years, then we could fill at least 5 of the top 10 spots in next years Brownlow
In defence of Topkent it was three years, not two.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets

If I ever see Luke Tapscott or Dean Kent walking around they'll probably belt the crap out of me, sorry Frosty!

saj_21

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2007
unlisted
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
He was fortunate that we won on the weekend, the 50m penalty and fee at the top of the goal square where inexcusable....if Wagner or Omac did that people would hunt them down in the street

Topkent

Premium Platinum
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
He was fortunate that we won on the weekend, the 50m penalty and fee at the top of the goal square where inexcusable....if Wagner or Omac did that people would hunt them down in the street
Both of them could easily have been ignored as well. The 50 looked like he was being held by his opponent and then he was too strong. They didn't exactly show what happened

Top Bottom