Player Watch #18: Alex Rance

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't the rumor Stkilda were trying to coax Chips Frawley out of retirement, now its Rance is it? maybe Brian Lake next week

Wasn't the rumor Stkilda were trying to coax Chips Frawley out of retirement, now its Rance is it? maybe Brian Lake next week
Heard they were honing in on Dustin Fletcher

Currently in talks wit St Kilda

Playing Coaching role similar to Hodge
St Kilda supporter as a kid

Certainly if there's anything to the rumours re-Tross & Higgos partner? Why go to saints???...unless no substance at all to any of this stuff at all.....I guess it is off season after all...😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better list
Taylor Adams

Heard they were honing in on Dustin Fletcher
No Thats Geelong, fits their age profile

I don't doubt that Tross would do everything required to play again if he chooses.
But two years out of the game at his age...
Not a fan of the idea, less after he walked out (and with no qualms from me about it, but he did) after years of playing us about walking out.

For a guy who wanted to quit for religious reasons and said that he can't be famous, he was pretty quick to get a segment on The Footy Show, our social medias and then the ******* Bachelor.

Love what he did as a player, but we don't need to bring in a 30/31 year old off no serious training (due to COVID) with priorities elsewhere and all the other issues coming off back-to-back flags and a 20 year old kid with as much polish as him.

Loose man in defence playing as an intercept defender on the 3rd best forward lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d have him back in a heartbeat. Harry Taylor played good footy to 34. Tross is a specimen so if it is that third tall for us I can see it working. He’ll be rusty as but we’d get him right for a finals tilt.

But he can GAGF if he plays for anyone else

This ship has sailed move on now I would say we're the better for it now better position with emergence of Balta etc.

It's 50/50

- Still on the list
- Still mentions himself as an RFC player on Insta
- Still on club website
- Hartley keeps door slightly ajar.
- Still involved in Footy.
- Higgins is gone.

Let's,

- Unfurl 2019 Premiership Banner
- Unfurl 2020 Premiership Banner
- Retirement victory lap for Rance
- Comeback press conference for Rance