Player Watch #1: Hugh Greenwood

Remove this Banner Ad

But hes no good. Just horrible horrible foresight by our list management team.

If they couldnt see that LDU was going to become A grade and JHF and TT both want midfield time then they shouldnt be in the positions they are in.
The idea behind it wasn’t the worst. A bigger bodied mid whilst Jed career was in limbo and no certainty with Cunners. It wasn’t the worst idea. Im pretty sure the third year is based on trigger clause?

The idea behind it wasn’t the worst. A bigger bodied mid whilst Jed career was in limbo and no certainty with Cunners. It wasn’t the worst idea. Im pretty sure the third year is based on trigger clause?

I agree, the general consensus around here was based on him filling a gap while Cunners and Jed were out and giving some chop out/leadership to the young crew. Hindsight as they say is a wonderful thing.

Knightmare has a recruiting job?

Holy snapping duck s**t.
People seem to think that everyone in the AFL is the best of the best and the highest tier in any given field. It's only when you meet a few, or know a bit about the system that you realise they are just like every other company out there: some really great people in their field and some pretty ordinary ones.

It's why I often take issue with supporters of any team blindly trusting their administration.

People seem to think that everyone in the AFL is the best of the best and the highest tier in any given field. It's only when you meet a few, or know a bit about the system that you realise they are just like every other company out there: some really great people in their field and some pretty ordinary ones.

It's why I often take issue with supporters of any team blindly trusting their administration.
It’s who, not what.

Especially in the incestuous industry that is the AFL.

Jesus brother that shot in the last. You’re a senior player with questionable kicking. A check side on the run from 40 is as low percentage as it gets!
Just had to vent as Aarts saved his ass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did lots of positive things that wouldn’t have been reflected on the stats sheet. He is a bit of a scrapper in the disposal department in the Simpson mould, but by gosh did he save us and step up with his reach and strength in the contest at crucial times. Great game.

I loved seeing how excited he was at the siren. Bleeds blue and white.

Seemingly had a much better game this week which I was pretty happy with.
Keen to see what Greenwood can do when we're actually up and firing.
Isn't playing like the must carry the mids type of player but I guess he never was that. Reckon a few fans throw him into that catagory because he's basically our biggest name signing in the last 2 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back