Player Watch #18: Jake Melksham – back for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

"looks like footballer" ...

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Ben Brown

"doesnt look like a footballer"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to seeing Melk again.

It would be perfect if he came back with a few games before finals (assuming we make them) to find some form.

Melshakes brings all the boys to the yard.

Looking forward to seeing Melk again.

It would be perfect if he came back with a few games before finals (assuming we make them) to find some form.

Melshakes brings all the boys to the yard.
Did you think of melks because we're playing Brisbane on a Thursday night, tomorrow at the MCG? Or did it just happen to come to mind?

Or you're like me and think of Melksham every waking day?

Did you think of melks because we're playing Brisbane on a Thursday night, tomorrow at the MCG? Or did it just happen to come to mind?

I often see Melk down at Church St Brighton with his kids. I take mine to YoChi and so does he. He's a very beautiful man. I haven't followed him home(yet). He looks fit as a fiddle. We'll miss his tactics against Andrews tomorrow night. No Melk no Koz spells danger to me.

Saw Melk congratulating Koltyn on getting his debut and realised that I missed him dearly.

I often see Melk down at Church St Brighton with his kids. I take mine to YoChi and so does he. He's a very beautiful man. I haven't followed him home(yet). He looks fit as a fiddle. We'll miss his tactics against Andrews tomorrow night. No Melk no Koz spells danger to me.
Here I was thinking YoChi is some new age blend of Yoga and Tai Chi for kids. Nope just frozen yoghurt.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm probably melks biggest fan but I'm not sure I wanna see him play again. He got his redemption arc and became a little cult hero again. Coming back at his age with no pace already after an ACL just seems a recipe for people to hate him again

I think club gave him another year out of goodwill, I don’t think he plays again anyway barring a bad injury run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back