Player Watch #18: Jake Melksham – back for 2024

Are you suggesting that we pay three quarters of our list below the average wage?
We pay around a quarter of our list less than half the AFL average which is mandated.

JP2

Club Legend
Apr 7, 2003
Prague
AFL Club
Melbourne
His pressure's been really good as well, in addition to the goals. Was important in stopping Port's run from half back, which is something they normally do very well.

Defensive half forward's definitely the place for him.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Thanks for pick 25. Sorry we couldn't give you anything in return.
Sorry you couldn't get anything with your pick 25, except maybe a few tips on how to apply blush?

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 2.44.35 PM.png

And thanks for Melksham by the way, that boy's turned out alright.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
So with no Vince or Bugg against Norf, does he get given a job (Higgins?)
I have tbh with you, besides maybe 4 or5 players, I have no idea who is on the Kangas list. They are as irrelevant to me as Gold Coast. They've beaten us 100 times in a row, so maybe I should take more notice of them, but meh.

Milkshakes has been a great addition. Really found his feet as a forward flank since a shaky start.

I have tbh with you, besides maybe 4 or5 players, I have no idea who is on the Kangas list. They are as irrelevant to me as Gold Coast. They've beaten us 100 times in a row, so maybe I should take more notice of them, but meh.

Milkshakes has been a great addition. Really found his feet as a forward flank since a shaky start.
I couldn't agree more.
I feel like I know footy pretty well and would recognise most oppo players but other than a handful of Norf blokes, I wouldn't know them if they were swimming in my coffee.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I couldn't agree more.
I feel like I know footy pretty well and would recognise most oppo players but other than a handful of Norf blokes, I wouldn't know them if they were swimming in my coffee.

Wood, Brown, Williams, Daw, Preuss, Cunnington, Ziebell, Thompson, Tarrant, Higgins, Waite, Atley, Thomas, Swallow, Wagner, Dumont, Garner etc.

Majority of their prelim side is still around.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Wood, Brown, Williams, Daw, Preuss, Cunnington, Ziebell, Thompson, Tarrant, Higgins, Waite, Atley, Thomas, Swallow, Wagner, Dumont, Garner etc.

Ok, I know maybe half their best 22, but the highlighted blokes I do not know. The only time I have ever watched the Kangas play in the last 4 or 5 years is against us.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Ok, I know maybe half their best 22, but the highlighted blokes I do not know. The only time I have ever watched the Kangas play in the last 4 or 5 years is against us.

Williams is the tatooed back pocked from Collingwood they got for free
Preuss Is the next Mumford
Wagner younger brother of ours
Dumont and Garner I think are their late first rounders from the last couple years.
Atley is a speedy HBF who we were into a couple years ago.

I may have put some mayo on that as I do know most of the blokes on your list.
Atley, Wagner, Dumont, Garner, Hrovat are all blokes I wouldn't recognise though

fushy

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
he aunt De-Essendoned until he gets rid of that hair cut, guy straight up looks like hes part of the waffen schutzstaffel

Goodwin knew what he was getting with Milkshakes.

Also an old bird wouldn't stop calling him milkshakes at the game on Sat. So which one of you here is a 60ish year old lady?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back