Review 18 - Jonathon Ceglar (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly have to admit I was shocked that a 3 year deal was tabled to a bloke who got dropped throughout the year. Good to see him sign on though, at his best he is very good and has some great nous in rucking situations around the ground.

Super news. I really felt for him missing out in 2014.
Lets hope this deal gets him a medal at some stage.

Great news! Cegs form in the last part of the season was as good as any ruck in the comp (apart from maybe Gawn and Grundy).

It will be an interesting conundrum for Clarko though in fitting both Cegs and Big Boy in the team as both seem to be at their best when playing stand alone ruck and both are too good to be dropped.

Maybe the Big Boy to CHF is a permanent thing now as honestly as much as I love Big Boy to me Cegs is probably the better overall ruck at this stage of their careers.

Great news! Cegs form in the last part of the season was as good as any ruck in the comp (apart from maybe Gawn and Grundy).

It will be an interesting conundrum for Clarko though in fitting both Cegs and Big Boy in the team as both seem to be at their best when playing stand alone ruck and both are too good to be dropped.

Maybe the Big Boy to CHF is a permanent thing now as honestly as much as I love Big Boy to me Cegs is probably the better overall ruck at this stage of their careers.
Edit "Bog Boy to CHB"

Great signing. I am really happy for Cegs.
The last couple of games when BB played back, he really showed what a quality player he is. Not that it was a surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is into Horse racing big time. Been doing some work with Racing.com of late.

Their farm website. Openly mentions Jon and his wife purchasing the farm and what they offer to the horse racing industry.

"Yackandandah Park | Yackandandah | Horse Agistment"

All the best to Jon. A very serviceable player for us over the years.

Enjoy your retirement Jonathon.

Was a great player to watch when he was "on".

That knee really curtailed his career but credit to him for persevering and carving out a career with some very good games included after his knee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back