Player Watch #18 Olivia Levicki

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

#18 Olivia Levicki: I wanted number 9 but it was taken so I thought of 1 plus 8 equals 9! I also love the way Zak Butters goes about it for the men! His game is awesome!

Last edited:
Her move into the number 1 ruck position has been a major turnaround in the teams fortune. Probably why the coach has singled her out the last two weeks at press conferences. First two weeks we lost centre clearances 8 to 2 , second week 6 to 2. Carlton game they started her at centre bounces against the best Ruck in competition (Moody) and we won 6 to 5 and 6 to 0 this week.

Her move into the number 1 ruck position has been a major turnaround in the teams fortune. Probably why the coach has singled her out the last two weeks at press conferences. First two weeks we lost centre clearances 8 to 2 , second week 6 to 2. Carlton game they started her at centre bounces against the best Ruck in competition (Moody) and we won 6 to 5 and 6 to 0 this week.
She was awesome but I still think McGrath is our #1 ruck. Its a great combo to have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back