Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Reporter: "Mr. Hillary, how does it feel to be the first person to climb Mt. Everest?"
EH: "We knocked the bugger off... but did you hear, Sam Walsh signed for four years, woohoo!!"

Reporter: "Congratulations Mr. Armstrong!"
NA: "It was one small step... but say, four more years of Sam Walsh in the navy blue, that is one giant leap!"

Reporter: "Winston, you must feel pleased that this war is over, and England is victorious?"
WC: "We fought them on the beaches... and now we get to watch Sam Walsh for another four years!"

Reporter: "Mary... you must be ecstatic, Jesus has risen from the dead!"
Mary: "Mm, yeah, I guess. But it's nothing on Carlton signing Sam Walsh for four years. GO BLUES!"

Reporter: "Mr. Hillary, how does it feel to be the first person to climb Mt. Everest?"
EH: "We knocked the bugger off... but did you hear, Sam Walsh signed for four years, woohoo!!"

Reporter: "Congratulations Mr. Armstrong!"
NA: "It was one small step... but say, four more years of Sam Walsh in the navy blue, that is one giant leap!"

Reporter: "Winston, you must feel pleased that this war is over, and England is victorious?"
WC: "We fought them on the beaches... and now we get to watch Sam Walsh for another four years!"

Reporter: "Mary... you must be ecstatic, Jesus has risen from the dead!"
Mary: "Mm, yeah, I guess. But it's nothing on Carlton signing Sam Walsh for four years. GO BLUES!"

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

you utter clown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some might say that signing on before the season starts and avoiding a year's worth of speculation and constant will he/won't he media stories, is all just bit vanilla.
Vanilla is still a flavour, and a popular one at that...

View attachment 1323435
I'm literally eating vanilla ice cream right now in celebration

He’s special this one. Already walking the path to be a great of the club.
A new season brings hope. This signing is a massive down-payment in manifesting that hope into something special.
They say luck is a result of hard work, this kid deserves all the luck in the world.
Going to be an absolute pleasute watching him go about it over the next five years.
Kudos Sam, we’re privileged to be able to enjoy the ride.

Great news - phew!!!!

It's great to get this out of the way and get ready for an exciting period for us.

This has been such a big off-season.
Apart from Jones resigning - what else can we have hoped for?

Finals bound in 2022 :D

BTW - I never doubted that the list management would be able to slot Walsh contract $$$ in so easily :p

I’ve always said that I love this bloke, but I want to say that I’m IN LOVE with him.

Genuine superstar and can’t wait for the day where his first Brownlow goes around his neck.

❤️18

Couple of gold cups for us peasant fans too wouldn't go astray either ...

Just sayin ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back