Senior 18. Sam Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Sam Walsh,a lot,i think he has taken a bit less money and will be happy.....the group will need to follow him and his example to keep this group together the next few years....cause its show time and Voss will train them.......hard,and personally front each player on their output,wont be pretty....

this could get interesting the pieces are falling into place

rumours vanilla has purchased land in bannockburn and is planning a house so big it will take exactly 4 years to complete.........

Biggest part of the house is the trophy/award cabinet.

Biggest part of the house is the trophy/award cabinet.

Sam Walsh playing at last years level this year + an extra 3-4 team wins = 2022 Brownlow Medal.

Sam Walsh playing at last years level this year + an extra 3-4 team wins = 2022 Brownlow Medal.

Norm Smith Medal, runner up to Harry for the Coleman, another Mark of the Year, goal of the year, a dozen media rewards, and last but not least the Zooper Dooper AFLX Goal of the Millennium.

Norm Smith Medal, runner up to Harry for the Coleman, another Mark of the Year, goal of the year, a dozen media rewards, and last but not least the Zooper Dooper AFLX Goal of the Millennium.

And soon to be the greatest number 18 to ever play VFL/AFL football.

And soon to be the greatest number 18 to ever play VFL/AFL football.

Whoa! That would just about make him the greatest to ever play VFL/AFL football. Full stop...

.... Yep, that checks out. As you were...

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gone to another level.

Some of those handballs out of congestion were ridiculous. I could see the targets he hit from the telly ffs.. just wow

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Absolutely.

He is no longer the Robin to anyone’s Batman. Such an incredible player, thank * our club didn't have a moment of weakness and take GC’s 3 and 6 offer.

Barely any weaknesses in his game. He is just about elite in every aspect you’d want in a midfielder. At 21 years of age, he’s going to add more strength and power to his game. Wow, just wow!

I think he has to be played through guts as much as possible. He and Crippa are first choice, then Hewitt and a number of players rotating through (Cerra, Kennedy, Fisher etc..).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back