Past #18: Shaun Atley - delisted end '21 - 237 NM games / 44 NM goals - thanks Ats

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmation bias mate, if Ats had made half the mistakes Williams has so far there'd be a massive melt in here...
true but thats the frustration around Ats, and what he could become... maybe thats the thing we have to stop expectimg him to go to another level. its only his decision making preventing it, imo. Marely isnt as talented as Ats...you know what you get from Marley good and bad, thats how he has always been...

I reserve my calls for him to be dropped for the autopsy thread.

During the game Atley has evoked an expletive from somewhere in the recesses of my mind. A loud "Atley, you ****knuckle!" accompanied by a slamming of the hand on the couch, causing my much beloved pooch to slink off in fright.
Our dogs have much in common.

Made some howlers but was overall a bit better.

Who was he playing on? I seen him on Grigg and McIntosh on a few occasions and he allowed them way way too much space and easy footy.

I also saw him om Ellis at times. I don't think he had a hard match up.

Kick a few nice goals.

One of north worse decision makers under pressure. Was joined by a lot of players in bad decision and execution tonight, so at least he had some goals to show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Shaun Atley somehow adopted Kayne Turners attributes i would have a new fav player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back