ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Day Off
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last chance saloon surely.

He's bloody lucky we have so many injuries.

I don't like him as a player but I genuinely hope he has a great game to warrant his selection.

Christ we need our senior players to step up and he is now one of them and no better day than today.

Caracas

Premium Gold
Apr 3, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Kildare
Atley was very subdued on Friday. I don’t remember him making a single error. In fact, I don’t recall noticing him at all. That tells me he went into hiding, as a result of his turnovers against GC. For mine, that’s his worst case scenario. He has to keep taking the game on and accept the consequences. Will Walker really should be capable of taking on Atley’s role.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Devington

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Atley was very subdued on Friday. I don’t remember him making a single error. In fact, I don’t recall noticing him at all. That tells me he went into hiding, as a result of his turnovers against GC. For mine, that’s his worst case scenario. He has to keep taking the game on and accept the consequences. Will Walker really should be capable of taking on Atley’s role.

Funnily enough he had 10 less disposals and 10 less turnovers than the week before.

shinboner magic

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au

Yeah ....... if he keeps that up - he’s good odds to play 400

Remove this Banner Ad