Past #18: Shaun Atley - delisted end '21 - 237 NM games / 44 NM goals - thanks Ats

Remove this Banner Ad

Can he play forward.....like in Gary Rohan kinda way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last chance saloon surely.

He's bloody lucky we have so many injuries.

I don't like him as a player but I genuinely hope he has a great game to warrant his selection.

Christ we need our senior players to step up and he is now one of them and no better day than today.

Atley was very subdued on Friday. I don’t remember him making a single error. In fact, I don’t recall noticing him at all. That tells me he went into hiding, as a result of his turnovers against GC. For mine, that’s his worst case scenario. He has to keep taking the game on and accept the consequences. Will Walker really should be capable of taking on Atley’s role.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Atley was very subdued on Friday. I don’t remember him making a single error. In fact, I don’t recall noticing him at all. That tells me he went into hiding, as a result of his turnovers against GC. For mine, that’s his worst case scenario. He has to keep taking the game on and accept the consequences. Will Walker really should be capable of taking on Atley’s role.

Funnily enough he had 10 less disposals and 10 less turnovers than the week before.

Yeah ....... if he keeps that up - he’s good odds to play 400

Remove this Banner Ad

Back