Remove this Banner Ad

Willo_

Trust the Process
Apr 27, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
Is this only available on that Paramount +?

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
i have watched available episodes now.

cinematicness is great. attention to detail....they camped at a place for a bit, then up and left. grass was flattened and horse poo abound. Looked seriously like someone been there.

i do struggle to understand the southern drawl at times.

Gasometer

Pretty pretty goooood!
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
i have watched available episodes now.

cinematicness is great. attention to detail....they camped at a place for a bit, then up and left. grass was flattened and horse poo abound. Looked seriously like someone been there.

i do struggle to understand the southern drawl at times.

Yes we need to use subtitles

Ep 4 was slower in patches but I kind of struggled with the continuity issues around the River depth. One minute it was shallow, then deep, then a different location altogether. There was one scene where you could see ankle deep water.

Little things I know but it dilutes the scenes when you think they could walk across.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes we need to use subtitles

Ep 4 was slower in patches but I kind of struggled with the continuity issues around the River depth. One minute it was shallow, then deep, then a different location altogether. There was one scene where you could see ankle deep water.

Little things I know but it dilutes the scenes when you think they could walk across.

i like your use of water terms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad