1883 - Yellowstone Origin.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I just watched the first 2 episodes. Outstanding.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
i have watched available episodes now.

cinematicness is great. attention to detail....they camped at a place for a bit, then up and left. grass was flattened and horse poo abound. Looked seriously like someone been there.

i do struggle to understand the southern drawl at times.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
i have watched available episodes now.

cinematicness is great. attention to detail....they camped at a place for a bit, then up and left. grass was flattened and horse poo abound. Looked seriously like someone been there.

i do struggle to understand the southern drawl at times.

Yes we need to use subtitles

Ep 4 was slower in patches but I kind of struggled with the continuity issues around the River depth. One minute it was shallow, then deep, then a different location altogether. There was one scene where you could see ankle deep water.

Little things I know but it dilutes the scenes when you think they could walk across.

Yes we need to use subtitles

Ep 4 was slower in patches but I kind of struggled with the continuity issues around the River depth. One minute it was shallow, then deep, then a different location altogether. There was one scene where you could see ankle deep water.

Little things I know but it dilutes the scenes when you think they could walk across.

i like your use of water terms

Aug 9, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
I really really like this show. I was expecting Ye Olde Yellowstone but instead got a riveting slow burn, Western themed exploration into existentialism.
Taylor Sheridan is proving to be quite the story teller.

Back