NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think Lamar qualifies as a system QB. Too much variation in what he can do.

Playoff loss was on the coaches not passing often enough during the year and Jackson’s lack of progressions in the passing game. Both can be fixed.

IF you are going to spout ‘option’ nonsense, then you didn’t watch him play except for highlights. The ‘option’ play was not used enough to qualify as the base system. There was more power formations than ‘option’ plays.

Can you either of you describe what ‘system’ you think Lamar is just a part of?
The system is run the ball and throw to TEs

Fair enough, but I can still send you to your bedroom without dinner.

His mother will slide him desert under the door tho for getting all the answers right. He's a clever boy . 👍

i just meant...brady had to drive from the 20 to win the game vs Rams, with a minute and a half on the clock and zero timeouts

and vs the panthers kasays gaffe made it a game winning drive from the 40 instead of the 20, probably same amount of time, a minute. but he wouldve still done it easily from the 20 anyway.

You can't say that. Just like I can't say the Panthers would have won. But they had a far better chance with Brady starting from the 20 tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i just meant...brady had to drive from the 20 to win the game vs Rams, with a minute and a half on the clock and zero timeouts

and vs the panthers kasays gaffe made it a game winning drive from the 40 instead of the 20, probably same amount of time, a minute. but he wouldve still done it easily from the 20 anyway.
Go to bed mr alzheimers. We'll be calling you Pat Bowlen next

Who knows, Kasey keeps the kick in bounds and pats return it for a TD, then Delhomme continues his clutch second half and leads the Panthers on a game winning td drive as time expires. 🤩👍

That playoff win vs Rams was one of the best games Ive seen.
Delhomme was good that whole playoffs, and SB.
Pats were just too good tho, Panthers gave them a real fight, one of my favorite all-time SBs.

l loved that team, so many underrated players, full of guts and fight, road warriors. Davis and Foster at RB were an awesome duo to watch. Ricky Manning was incredible that entire playoffs too.

Back