NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Are they still seriously contemplating replacing onside kick with this new idea? I kind of like it..maybe 4th and 20.

Going to trial it again in Pro Bowl

It would allow it to run one additional play from its own 25-yard line.

If the scoring team gains 15 or more yards, it would retain possession. If it falls short, the opposition would take over at the dead ball spot. Essentially, it will be a fourth-and-15 play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

weird stat....

The Chiefs (w/ Mahomes starting) have a higher win percentage when scoring 0 points in the first quarter than 14+
That’s reasonable as more likely when 0 they’re in front already. He more than others gives them bigger leads.

Cowherd speaks the truth.

Unbelievable the criticism he's getting for completing 75% of his passes at 13yards a pass while his RB runs for 200+ yards in a blowout victory, anyone would think he went 6-20 and threw 3 INT the way some people are carrying on.

He's no Mahomes but he's by no means a Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson.

Cowherd speaks the truth.

Unbelievable the criticism he's getting for completing 75% of his passes at 13yards a pass while his RB runs for 200+ yards in a blowout victory, anyone would think he went 6-20 and threw 3 INT the way some people are carrying on.

He's no Mahomes but he's by no means a Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson.
It’s silly. I mean if you can run nearly 300 yds and keep ball off the opposition then just continue to run it until the opposition figures out a way to stop it.

At least the shield is on it. Doesn't look too bad. Could've made the shield slightly larger

EO0WGVdXUAAn2Cx.jpg:large

Real pity the 9ers won't be wearing the black uniform, up there with the Eagles black & green for the best uniform in football.

Says the Bombers and Eagles fan.

Both of them wouldn't make my top 10.

Jimmy G
* best 4th quarter QB rating in the NFL (clutch)
* After 25 games he has the best winning record in the superbowl era 23-2 (He just wins)
* highets passer rating in the NFL when his team trails (Once again clutch)

Back