NFL (19/20) Super Bowl LIV: Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers

Game Predictions...(1 vote per category, 7 votes total)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

GnR are great, Nirvana were great at the time but in hindsight In Utero probably the only great album (Unplugged too if you count that).

I think we can all agree 80's Metallica rules them both though
Unplugged was great. Kurt's version of Man who sold the world is better than Bowie's for me.

They might not of had more than 1 good album. but they changed the industry. Even as someone who mostly listens to punk.

The HBO doco on Kurt a few years ago was great.

GnR are great, Nirvana were great at the time but in hindsight In Utero probably the only great album (Unplugged too if you count that).

I think we can all agree 80's Metallica rules them both though
You don’t rate Nevermind? Come on man!

Believe it or not I was also a big ACCA DACCA fan...Bon Scott days.

Edit: just read GG post above..well done sir.

in terms of Ac/Dc...big fan too, bon scott, but...there are actually a LOT of great Brian Johnson songs and albums. particularly love Fly on the Wall which many say is the worst album, but its amazing. Also love Black Ice.

INXS are an above average vand, but AC/DC influenced a great many other bands, the rock scene itself, etc. Theyre far more seminal

They speak to the bogans. INXS are on a different level completely. A sound and songs that is identifiable in any era globally.. Some of the greatest song writing ever. Timeless. Not to mention Michael Hutchence who oozed charisma. One of the greatest front men to ever do it.

We are never going to see eye to eye on this and thats fine. There is not a chance in hell you can convince me otherwise.

Last edited:
in terms of Ac/Dc...big fan too, bon scott, but...there are actually a LOT of great Brian Johnson songs and albums. particularly love Fly on the Wall which many say is the worst album, but its amazing. Also love Black Ice.
All Bon albums were brilliant. Didn’t mind first three with Johnson but post ‘83 they were ordinary.

Ah yes used to love banging my head to Bon ...so hard that my rat tail used to smack VB long neck and onto my blue singlet just under my belly. ACCA!!

Hutchence just copy-pasted Jim Morrison. no originality. bon was unique, including his lyrical entendres

You've got to admire his commitment, suicide and all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting the thread back on track anyway.

This is one thing I hate about the NFL....the two break for the superbowl. Drags on way too long.
agreed, also because we could see it on australia day, but the second week have to work monday

They speak to the bogans. INXS are on a different level completely. A sound and songs that is identifiable in any era globally.. Some of the greatest song writing ever. Timeless. Not to mention Michael Hutchence who oozed charisma. One of the greatest front men to ever do it.

We are never going to see eye to eye on this and thats fine. There is not a chance in hell you can convince me otherwise.

Clueless

nevermind is amazing too, dunno how you can say it isnt

I am a big fan of Nevermind and played it to death in my teens. Listening back now and comparing it to In Utero it's just a bit too polished and over produced. I like the rawness of In Utero much better.

Ok Nevermind is great too. So it's 3 great albums each for Nirvana and GnR.

Metallica has 5 great albums so they win. :cool:

the more of listen to the analysts evaluate this match up the more I think the key is the Chiefs ol.

If they can hold up against the 49ers d that will go along way to deciding who wins the game

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Back