Past 19. Eddie Betts

Remove this Banner Ad

I was thinking the same thing while watching the interview.

There needs to be meaningful, no-nonsense and decisive actions by community, club and individuals to stomp out these abhorrent behaviors. Not just ‘thoughts and prayers’ and ‘support’. Real action.
This ^^. To everyone on you who is on the various 'social' media apps. It is you who can make a difference. When you see it, you call it out.
If I see it in my limited FB world, I need to call it out. The world changes when you change. It is not up to anyone else.

Hmm...

I don't know he's as done as he seemed this year. He played every single ******* match he was available for, and the older you are the harder it is to recover. There's also the fact that the games themselves were dewy, and hot with slippery conditions.

If he can give us 1 game in 3 that is akin to the standards he maintained early in the season, it's probably enough (in the absence of any challengers for the position) to stay in the 22.

Hmm...

I don't know he's as done as he seemed this year. He played every single ******* match he was available for, and the older you are the harder it is to recover. There's also the fact that the games themselves were dewy, and hot with slippery conditions.

If he can give us 1 game in 3 that is akin to the standards he maintained early in the season, it's probably enough (in the absence of any challengers for the position) to stay in the 22.

At the very least, his sons and daughters will end up in Navy Blue if they are good enough (with another one on the way for Mrs Eddie B :) )

I know it shouldn't be a legit reason to retain a player but it just makes me so happy to have Eddie still at the club and go around again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news, if only for leadership and future recruiting opportunities. Get those hands in order this year, Eddie.

I'm all for scuffed memes, but this is what I expect out of a 16 year old. Spent too much time weaving audio and footage in instead of playing up the physical comedy of it.

And before people pile on, intending this as critical feedback.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back